[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

Updated to 2.2.0 - 03.04.2022

Ewbf [Equihash] - Ewbfautorun.bat
Dstm [Equihash] - Dstmautorun.bat
Claymore [Equihash] - ClayZECautorun.bat
Claymore [CryptoNote] - ClayXMRautorun.bat
Claymore [NeoScrypt] - ClayNSautorun.bat
Claymore [Ethash] - ClayETHautorun.bat
Ethminer [Ethash] - Ethrautorun.bat
Ccminer [Multialgo] - CCautorun.bat
Cast XMR [CryptoNote] - Castautorun.bat
Phoenix [Ethash] - Phnxautorun.bat
T-Rex [Ethash] - Trexautorun.bat
Gmnr [Ethash] - Gmnrautorun.bat
Nbm [Ethash] - Nbmautorun.bat

Download from GitHub

Donation address:

ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
LTC: LMQXFoKT5Y7me76Z7jF4rM7C8giQvzdBEs
ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
ETC: 0x23f914ef283b06d5cdfe0aca6902edcac9211177

Premium:

If you interested in the premium version, the price is $10 usd equivalent in any cryptocurrency from the donations list. The premium version offers the user to use a range of commands via a telegram bot. This list includes such commands as: /alert, /config, /exit, /forget, /group, /info, /miner, /ping, /pool, /profile, /remember, /restart, /server, /show, /shutdown, /startover, /status, /stop, /teamviewer, /anydesk, /online, /update. You will also receive notifications from the bot when the Rig is offline. Send $10 usd equivalent in cryptocyrrency to one of the donation addresses and contact me in Telegram for further instructions. Detailed documentation about premium commands.

Russian language

Если вы заинтересованы в премиум версии, цена 10$ эквивалент в любой криптовалюте из списка выше. Премиум-версия предлагает пользователю использовать определенный набор команд через Телеграм бота. Этот список включает в себя такие команды, как: /alert, /config, /exit, /forget, /group, /info, /miner, /ping, /pool, /profile, /remember, /restart, /server, /show, /shutdown, /startover, /status, /stop, /teamviewer, /anydesk, /online, /update. Также получать уведомления от бота, когда Rig не в сети. Отправьте 10$ эквивалент в криптовалюте на адрес пожертвования и свяжитесь со мной в Telegram для получения дальнейших инструкций. Подробная документация о премиум командах.

About:

Hello, guys! FarmWatchBot (Miner autorestart, autorun, watchdog) by Acrefawn (me).
Opensource CMD/BAT file. If you found or corrected an error, please contact me immediately! Together we can work out any bugs as well as add features and functionality to further automate the process of mining.

First of all I have to say, this script was developed for me and my friends. We did this to make the mining process easy and stable. This script helps monitor the mining process for errors and takes some corrective measures depending on the issue that arise from the miner or hardware. After much time of running this script personally to ensure its stability, I decided to share this script with the community.

Functionality is fully brought to the mind. Everything works without problems or errors and have been tested over and over. I’d personally like to thank those who spent their time and helped me to make this script better. You helped worked for the common cause! The script is in active development. Feature requests, suggested changes and error corrections are welcomed by everyone.

If you use this script, find it helpful, and it has stabilized your mining productivity then please donate. This is an open source project and you are not required to pay for it. When I ask for donations I’m not necessarily referring to monetary donations exclusively. You can donate with your SHARES, LIKES and FEEDBACK as well. Thank you very much!

Russian language

Привет ребята! FarmWatchBot (запускатор, авторан, вочдог) от Acrefawn (меня).
Файл CMD/BAT с открытым исходным кодом. Если вы обнаружили или исправили ошибку, немедленно свяжитесь со мной! Вместе мы сможем исправить любые ошибки, а также добавить функции для дальнейшей автоматизации процесса добычи криптовалют.

Прежде всего, я должен сказать, этот скрипт был разработан для меня и для моих друзей, чтобы сделать процесс майнинга простым и стабильным. Скрипт контролирует процесс обработки ошибок и принимает некоторые корректирующие меры в зависимости от проблемы, возникающей у майнера или оборудования. После запуска этого скрипта на своей ферме я решил поделиться этим скриптом с сообществом.

Функциональность полностью доведена до ума, все работает без проблем и ошибок. Я благодарю тех, кто потратил время и помог мне улучшить этот скрипт. Вы работали для общего дела! Скрипт находится в активной разработке. Любые запросы на добавление функционала, исправления ошибок, другие изменения - приветствуются.

Если вы используете этим скриптом и считаете его полезным, он стабилизировал вашу добычу криптовалюты, пожалуйста, пожертвуйте. Это проект с открытым исходным кодом, и вы не обязаны платить за него. Когда я прошу о пожертвованиях, я имею в виду не исключительно денежные пожертвования. Вы можете пожертвовать своими ЛАЙКАМИ, РЕПОСТАМИ и ОТЗЫВАМИ. Большое спасибо!

Requirements:

1. Ignore SmartScreen, you can open .bat for editing and check that it is not a virus.
  2. Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update or higher (May not work on others).
  3. All programs for overclocking must be installed in their default directories.
  4. Use path, folders, .bat file name in English, without special symbols and spaces.
  5. The presence of miners .log file. The .bat script works using the data in your .log file. Make sure you added special option to the config.ini file. If you experience difficulties with the log file or this script, please delete config.ini file and run through steps 2 and 3 of the instructions again. This values already exist in default config.ini, just not remove them.
  6. It is advised that you disable “User Account Control”.
  7. Right click on the window of CMD prompt, then select “Properties” and remove the tick for “Quick Edit”.
  8. Powershell WMF 5.1 (for premium Windows 7 users).
  9. Use 24 hours format. (OS date/time settings).
  10. I highly do not recommend modifications to the code by yourself. If you feel the need to make changes then please contact me with suggestions so that I can help. Any changes resulting with errors that need my technical assistance will not be done for free.
Russian language
  1. Игнорируйте SmartScreen, вы можете открыть .bat для редактирования и проверить, что это не вирус.
  2. Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update или выше (может не работать на других).
  3. Все программы для разгона должны быть установлены в своих каталогах по умолчанию.
  4. Используйте путь, папки, имя файла .bat на английском языке, без специальных символов и пробелов.
  5. Присутствие файла miner.log. Скрипт .bat работает с данными, содержащимися в вашем файле .log. Убедитесь, что вы добавили специальную опцию в файл config.ini. Если вы испытываете трудности с файлом .log или этим скриптом, удалите файл config.ini и повторите шаги 2 и 3 инструкции. Эти значения уже существуют в config.ini по умолчанию, просто не удаляйте их.
  6. Рекомендуется отключить «Контроль учетных записей пользователей».
  7. Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши по окну подсказки CMD, затем выберите «Свойства» и снимите галочку «Быстрое редактирование».
  8. Powershell WMF 5.1 (для премиум-пользователей Windows 7).
  9. Используйте формат 24 часа. (Настройки даты и времени ОС).
  10. Я настоятельно не рекомендую изменять код самостоятельно. Если вы чувствуете необходимость вносить изменения, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной с предложениями, чтобы я мог помочь. Любые изменения, в результате которых возникли ошибки, требующие моей технической помощи, не будут исправлены бесплатно.**

Instruction:

1. Download .bat file from GitHub Releases page (Depending on which miner or algorithm you are going to use). Please do not rename it.
  2. Move .bat file to the folder with the miner, double click the .bat file. A new config.ini file will be created with default settings at first run.
  3. Close .bat CMD window and open the created config.ini file for editing. Configure settings in this file according to your needs using notepad. The configuration file is always at a higher priority than the variables inside the script.
  4. Add a SHORTCUT to .bat file in your Startup folder (WIN+R shell:startup).
  5. Run .bat file if you are satisfied with settings in the above mentioned files and enjoy the automation!
Russian language
  1. Загрузите файл .bat со страницы релизов GitHub (в зависимости от того, какой майнер или алгоритм вы собираетесь использовать). Не переименовывайте его.
  2. Переместите файл .bat в папку с майнером, дважды щелкните на файл .bat. Новый файл config.ini будет создан с настройками по умолчанию при первом запуске.
  3. Закройте окно CMD и откройте созданный файл config.ini для редактирования. Настройте параметры в этом файле в соответствии с вашими потребностями, используя блокнот. Файл конфигурации всегда имеет более высокий приоритет, чем переменные внутри скрипта.
  4. Добавьте ЯРЛЫК на .bat файл в свою папку автозагрузки (WIN+R shell:startup).
  5. Запустите файл .bat, если вас устраивают настройки в вышеупомянутых файлах и наслаждайтесь автоматизацией!

Telegram instruction (bot for one user):

1. Add @FarmWatchBot to Telegram, this bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
  2. Write /start in chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number. Write this number in config.ini, in the chatid field, after =, instead of 0.
  3. In config.ini file search for rigname and choose a name for this rig. This is necessary if you want to receive notifications from multiple computers at once to a Telegram bot. The rigname helps to differentiate between computers.
  4. Setup is now complete! Run .bat file and everything should work.
Russian language
  1. Добавьте @FarmWatchBot в Telegram, этот бот будет отправлять вам уведомления с вашего Рига.
  2. Напишите /start в чате. Бот сообщит вам номер ChatId. Запишите этот номер в config.ini, в поле chatid, после =, вместо 0.
  3. В файле config.ini найдите rigname и выберите имя для этого компьютера. Это необходимо, если вы хотите получать уведомления с нескольких компьютеров одновременно через одного бота Telegram. Rigname помогает различать компьютеры.
  4. Настройка завершена! Запустите файл .bat и все должно работать.

Telegram instruction (bot for group chat):

1. Create group chat (not channel). Invite your friends into this group. Invite bot by the search, type @FarmWatchBot, or add bot to group using “Add to group” button in bot profile. This bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
  2. Write /start@farmwatchbot in group chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number of this group starting from “-” (minus). Write this number with “-” (minus) in config.ini file, in the chatid field, after =, instead of 0.
  3. Setup is now complete! Run .bat file and everything should work.
Russian language
  1. Создайте групповой чат (не канал). Пригласите своих друзей в эту группу. Пригласите бота через поиск, введите @FarmWatchBot или добавьте бота в группу, используя кнопку «Добавить в группу» в профиле бота. Этот бот будет отправлять вам уведомления с вашего Рига.
  2. Напишите /start@farmwatchbot в групповом чате. Бот сообщит вам номер ChatId этой группы, который начинается с «-» (минус). Запишите этот номер с «-» (минус) в файл config.ini в поле chatid, после =, вместо 0.
  3. Настройка завершена! Запустите файл .bat и все должно работать.

Functions:

• Fine tuning of the mining process by using of config.ini file.
  • Activity monitoring of GPU OC software such as MSI Afterburner, GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming Engine, ASUS GPU Tweak II, EVGA Precision X, AORUS Gaming Engine, Palit Thunder Master and auto restart of it, if necessary.
  • Ability to auto enable specified Overclock Profiles for MSI Afterburner.
  • Average hashrate monitoring and control. Information about average hashrate, last total hashrate, current temperature, current pool server hourly reports in Telegram.
  • The ability to run and activity control another miner or any other programs (Minergate, TeamViewer, Storj etc).
  • Control of the active GPUs number, based on settings in config.ini or on last loaded amount.
  • Ability to periodically reboot the miner or computer with specified time intervals.
  • Reboots the PC after critical errors. This script uses an error list which includes errors that require the PC to be restarted in order to resolve the issue.
  • Monitors internet availability. Restarts PC in regular time intervals if connection has not restored.
  • Supports an extra back up pool server switch over, when main server is inaccessible.
  • GPU overheat control.
  • Checking the presence of the necessary files. Sorts logs into the Logs folder, with the ability to clean it. Maintain your logs in the autorun.log file. Errors, warnings, messages regarding successful start. Screenshot of the desktop in case errors occur and sort them into the Screenshots folder.
  • Sound notifications in case of error or any other situation requiring attention of the user.
  • Telegram notifications in case of any problems, corrective actions taken, and hourly activity reports.
  • Bot commands for premium users with ability to administer your Rigs through Telegram.
  • Notifications for premium users about Rigs offline through Telegram.
Russian language
  • Тонкая настройка процесса добычи с использованием файла config.ini.
  • Контроль процесса добычи.
  • Мониторинг активности программного обеспечения GPU OC, такого как MSI Afterburner, GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming Engine, ASUS GPU Tweak II, EVGA Precision X, AORUS Gaming Engine, Palit Thunder Master и автоматический перезапуск, если это необходимо.
  • Возможность автоматического включения указанного профиля разгона для MSI Afterburner.
  • Мониторинг и контроль среднего хешрейта. Информация о среднем хешрейте, последнем общем хешрейте, текущей температуре, сервере пула в часовом отчете Телеграм бота.
  • Возможность запуска и контроля активности другого майнера или любой другой программы (Minergate, TeamViewer, Storj и т. д.).
  • Контроль количества активных графических процессоров на основе настроек в config.ini или последней загруженной конфигурации.
  • Возможность периодической перезагрузки майнера или компьютера с заданными временными интервалами.
  • Перезагружает ПК после критических ошибок. Этот скрипт использует список ошибок, который включает те ошибки, требующие перезапуска ПК для решения проблемы.
  • Мониторинг доступности Интернета. Перезагружает ПК через регулярные промежутки времени, если соединение не восстановлено.
  • Поддерживает дополнительный сервер для резервного майнинга, когда главный сервер недоступен.
  • Контроль перегрева GPU.
  • Проверка наличия необходимых файлов. Сортирует логи в папке «Logs» с возможностью их очистки. Ведение журнала в файле autorun.log. Ошибки, предупреждения, сообщения об успешном запуске. Снимки экрана в случае ошибок и сортировка их в папке «Screenshots».
  • Звуковые уведомления в случае ошибки или любой другой ситуации, требующей внимания пользователя.
  • Уведомления через Телеграм бота в случае возникновения каких-либо проблем, предпринятые корректирующие действия, ежечасный отчет о деятельности.
  • Команды Телеграм боту для премиум-пользователей с возможностью администрирования ваших Ригов.
    Уведомления для премиум-пользователей об офлайне Рига через Телеграм.

For support find me on Telegram: Telegram: Contact @acrefawn.

My project on GitHub
My topic on bitcointalk (eng)
My topic on forum.zcash (eng)
My topic on bits.media (rus)
My topic on cryptoff (rus)

Thank you for supporting!
https://vk.com/zcash
https://vk.com/gpu_mining

Donation address:

ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
LTC: LMQXFoKT5Y7me76Z7jF4rM7C8giQvzdBEs
ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
ETC: 0x23f914ef283b06d5cdfe0aca6902edcac9211177

Thank you!

• Thank you! Program is working good!
  • I use another miner or wallet and want same program for it.
  • I use EWBF but on Linux and want Linux support.

0 voters

52 Likes

Very cool, thank you!

3 Likes

I will try. Thanks !

3 Likes

@Undertrey
Under “Add a bot to Telegram”, you mean to make a new channel and add BOT to that channel? Is it required to add bot as admin?

3 Likes

Find bot using his name “Miner watchdog”, or just press link Telegram: Contact @FarmWatchBot. Then type /start or press start button. And thats all.

About channel, i don`t know what you mean. If you talking about group channel, probably yes, you can add this bot to conversation.

Explaining once more time with pictures :slight_smile:

1. Press link in browser
Result (Spoiler)

Безымянный

1. Press “Open in web” (but it needs to be registered and loged in)

2. Be happy :slight_smile: it is simple. Then bot will be in your chats list.

8 Likes

Amazing script!!!
Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you, really great script fom the very first version. You saved my time and nervs.:grinning:

4 Likes

By far the best and most useful script out there! Thank you so much for all your hard work.

7 Likes

Use this autorun on all my rigs from first versions of it.
Works like a charm.
Recommend, try it!

6 Likes

Hi,

I get this message:

Error. miner.log is missing. Check it, please.
Check "--log 2" option in your suprnovaSuprnova.bat file.
Create default suprnovaSuprnova.bat [Y,N]?

and in th .bat file find only that:

TITLE suprnovaSuprnova.bat
ECHO ist ausgeschaltet (OFF).
EXIT

where do I have to put the “–log 2” option?

thanks in advance

4 Likes

in your miner.bat
20char…

4 Likes

Hello! Put this code manualy in your miner.bat (suprnovaSuprnova.bat)

EXAMPLE:

TITLE suprnovaSuprnova.bat
miner --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.acrefawn --pass x --log 2 --eexit 3
EXIT

Do not forget to change your server, port, wallet adress and rig`s name!

Please, if it is possible, add me into skype (my nickname acrefawn), I want to see how you reproduce this error, I want to fix it in script code… Because program must create a valid miner.bat file (in your case suprnovaSuprnova.bat). Please, check your config.bat, MinerProcessBatText parameter, I think you put an mistake.

Thank you for your report! It is important for me.

Script on Pastebin update

Added and example to error ECHO. Now this problem must be more understandable…

@n0g1291 Thank you for your reply! If you have any questions or problems with this program, please, feel free to contact me!

8 Likes

I didn’t put any value in the MinerProcessBatText parameter.

5 Likes

In “MinerProcessBatText” after “=” you need to put your miner command.

It is miner --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.acrefawn --pass x --log 2 --eexit 3 for me.

And for you it is a little bit different. You need to change your server, port, wallet adress and rig`s name!

This command needs to create miner.bat, or miner.cfg automaticaly with your parameters. But you can do it all manualy, it is no problem. --log 2 and --eexit 3 must exist in your miner command, because this autorun program working with miner.log (–log 2 - command to create log file of miner), and -eexit 3 it is command that close miner process in some critical errors, and then my autorun program open it again.

If you have problems, please, feel free to contact me and i will help! I can configure it for you if it is needed!

7 Likes

Hi, i disabled restarting miner every hour. But does it detect if it’s not mining and restart the miner on it’s own?

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your question!

Yes, you can disable all restarts timers if you want, but autorun program still checking your miner stability and will restart it if it is needed!

This timers needs only if you want restart miner every hour (f.e. at 13:00, then at 14:00…15:00, 16:00 etc), if you want restart miner every midday (f.e. today at 12:00 and next restart will be tomorrow at 12:00), same with every midnight. And you can combine, every midday + every midnight (but only midday and midnight, every hour not combines).

7 Likes

Thank you. Also, what does – log 2 and --eexit 3 do?

4 Likes

As I said before:
–log 2 - this option create miner.log file, in this file you can see all your CMD progress but in text.

Screenshot

Безымянный

–eexit 3 - this option close miner.exe process in case of critical errors. Sometimes my autorun program can`t see errors from miner.log file (lag or something like this), but my autorun program always see when miner.exe process crashes. Then miner will be restarted. This function is not necessary, if you want, you can use only --log 2.

I recommend to use both.

7 Likes

This is best EWBF control script. True masterpiece.

7 Likes

Thank you for you reply. Remember, if need my help about yor GUI program to monitor miner I can help!

6 Likes