[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

Today version 1.8.7 released!

:comet: Список изменений 1.8.7

• Исправлена ошибка с некорректным отображением кода при старте скрипта.
  • Оптимизация обработчика ошибок, добавлено несколкьо новых ошибок для обработки.
  • Некоторые грамматические исправления.
  • Исправлен алгоритм определения для текущего сервера.
  • Добавлена проверка на наличие нужных опций в командной строке майнера.
  • Исправлена функция подсчета и отображения статистики видеокарт.
  • Общая оптимизация кода.
  • Добавлена поддержка Ccminer. :fire::zap:

:comet: Changelog 1.8.7

• Fixed bug with incorrect code displaying when the script started.
  • Optimization of the error handler, several new errors have been added for processing.
  • Some grammatical corrections.
  • The algorithm for determining the current server has been fixed.
  • Added check for available options in the command line of the miner.
  • Fixed the function of counting and displaying the statistics of video cards.
  • General code optimization.
  • Added support for Ccminer. :fire::zap:

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price changed to 0.05ZEC

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:
Отлично!
Скажите, можно ли установить в параметре EveryHourMinerAutoRestart значение меньше 1?
Например 0.5 для перезапуска майнера каждые пол часа?
Спасибо!

1 Like

К сожалению нет, только целые значения, но я подумаю об этом предложении.

Ещё вопрос, если позволите.
Какой-нибудь из предложенных автостартеров можно использовать для Claymore’s Dual Ethereum+Decred?
Спасибо!

1 Like

Да, можно Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto

@Undertrey, is this new update supports DSTM 0.5.8?

1 Like

Yes, latest support Dstm 0.5.8.
All my scripts support latest versions (and totally all versions) of this miners:

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote

In case of problems - notify me and i will correct it.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Wonderful. So, updating to the latest version, just copy and paste over the previous version or setup new? Not clear on upgrading steps, appreciate if you could advice.

1 Like

Just download new autorun.bat 1.8.8 version (in your case it is Dstm)
And replace autorun.bat 1.8.7 version. Run autorun.bat 1.8.8 for 1 time (5-10 sec) and close.
New script take data from old config.bat, no need to configure it twice.
Then check all data in config.bat and you can run autorun.bat for work

Thank you. Right now I’m installing zclassic wallet, later will try this with mining zcl.

1 Like

I tried it back in october and could not make it work, it kept crashing and something did not seem right, Gave it a try last night boom it worked, DSTM latest version. donations donations, very nice work will leave it on for a week and see if it brings more. cheers :wink:

1 Like

Found this awesome script by sheer luck buried in the dstm miner thread on bitcointalk… and it solved all my problems. My rig although fairly stable it does give errors once every few days, and just having to check all the time is annoying. This thing gives you hourly reports via telegram, different reset/restart conditions… it basically makes your miner fire-and-forget.
Used it a couple of weeks, saw the dev is actually present and updating and working on it, and donated.
the bot premium command wasn’t working on my win7 machine, dev answered instantly on telegram and worked through the solution with me.
Highly recommended, and this is a genuinely hard working guy, not some money grabbing a-hole.

4 Likes

Thank you, very nice script. you solved 99% of my problems, small donation incoming just keep up the good work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you want to add some optimizations, a simple line in the miner.bat file should help out. I saw an improvement of 5 sol/s (a 1.5% improvement), by adding a line to set the miner.bat task at a higher level. ammeding:
WMIC process where name="miner.bat" CALL setpriority "high priority"
Will make the process have priority to the computer’s resources, this will see marginal improvements (like mine) when the computer is dedicated to mining, but a much larger improvement if the system is being used while the mining operation is continuing. It can’t hurt to add.

1 Like

Hello. Where you saw it? Process of miner.bat is cmd.exe, and wee need high priority zm.exe or miner.exe. Not cmd.exe, it is no reason…

Today version 1.8.8 released!

:comet: Список изменений 1.8.8

• Добавлена поддержка некоторых ошибок. Изменены приоритеты ошибок для уведомления.
  • Грамматические изменения.
  • Оптимизация кода, чистка, исправление мелких недочетов.
  • Если команда /remember запомнила сервер отличающийся от 1, скрипт будет использовать его в качестве главного.
  • Добавлена поддержка изменения значений в Ccminer. Теперь значения выше 9999 будут отображены корректно.
  • Более правильное определение сервера. В команде майнера первая опция должна быть “сервер”.
  • Исправлена ошибка при которой скрипт не перезагружал майнер в 12 часов на следующий день.
  • Оптимизирована и обновлена система определения температуры и скорости майнера. Надеюсь это уберет нагрузку со слабых процессоров.
  • Увеличено время между запроами на “last share timeout” и онлайн/офлайн.
  • Перезагрузка майнера каждые 48 часов установлена по умолчанию.
  • Другие мелкие изменения о которых я забыл.

:comet: Changelog 1.8.8

• Added support for some errors. Priorities of errors for notification have been changed.
  • Grammatical changes.
  • Optimizing the code, cleaning, fixing minor flaws.
  • If the command /remember remembered a server other than 1, the script will use it as the main one.
  • Added support for changing the values ​​in Ccminer. Now values ​​above 9999 will be displayed correctly.
  • More correct definition of the server. In the command of the miner the first option should be “server”.
  • Fixed a bug where the script did not reboot the miner at 12 o’clock the next day.
  • Optimized and updated system for determining the temperature and speed of the miner. I hope this removes the load from the weak processors.
  • The time between requests for “last share timeout” and online/offline is increased.
  • Reboot the miner every 48 hours by default
  • Other minor changes that I forgot about.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote

Premium price 0.05ZEC

1 Like

First of all thanks for the Autorun software - it is a masterpiece.
Have a problems with running, i have a miner restart with some reasons i don’t understand

here are the ending logs
Total speed: 1223 Sol/s
INFO 12:16:52: GPU0 Accepted share 57ms [A:13, R:0]
INFO 12:16:55: GPU0 Accepted share 40ms [A:14, R:0]
INFO 12:17:01: GPU0 Accepted share 40ms [A:15, R:0]
Temp: GPU0 67C GPU1 77C GPU2 63C GPU3 78C
GPU0: 553 Sol/s GPU1: 320 Sol/s GPU2: 38 Sol/s GPU3: 310 Sol/s
Total speed: 1221 Sol/s

another one in 10 minutes (ending log)
INFO 12:24:37: GPU0 Accepted share 189ms [A:1, R:0]
Temp: GPU0 61C GPU1 69C GPU2 58C GPU3 73C
GPU0: 552 Sol/s GPU1: 315 Sol/s GPU2: 39 Sol/s GPU3: 318 Sol/s
Total speed: 1224 Sol/s
INFO 12:25:04: GPU0 Accepted share 40ms [A:2, R:0]

Have options of the autorun like this

GPU Overclock monitor: Disabled
Autorestart at 00:00: Disabled
Autorestart at 12:00: Disabled
Autorestart miner every hour: Disabled
Autorestart computer every hour: Disabled
Telegram notifications: Disabled
Additional program autorun: Disabled
Last share timeout: Enabled

1 Like

Hello. look at your GPU2 speed, it is ok that it is only 39 Sol/s?

yeah, its ok, had a spare 750ti old card, installed it in to the rig, cause i have free space

1 Like

Well i downclocked a bit and turned the vents on higher RPM, and the rig is working good, no fails at all.
I think the question was to myself, and the temperature and overclock.

1 Like