Maybe in future, if community give more some fu**ing noise)))
Especially this script is 100% @Undertrey work. So all credits goes to him.
Does the telegram bot have any commands? Can I see current efficiency on demand?
Thank you for your question!
I’m sorry, but no. It is only notification bot. For commands I need to have web server with 24/7 online.
Gotcha, the Microsoft bot framework might give you a little more to work with (on a platform level, no need for your own server).
Awesome job on this!
Thank you. Need to learn this information and I will think. I understand that on USA or on West EU Telegram is not so popular. But in East Europe and Russia it is very popular. So it is the reason why I add Telegram bot.
Very nice 1 week of using this sсript. I had saved my time and nerves. There’s no need to 24/7 look after my miner, this sсript does it for me. So cool and big thanks for that!
Thanks!!! Its wonderful!!!
This script is unbelievable, and the author went out of his way to personally help me get it installed and working properly as I had some antivirus issues on my computer. Works flawlessly, amazing tool, highly recommend to everyone/ anyone looking to make their lives easier when mining using EWBF miner.
Today v. 220.127.116.11 released.
- Added Additional pool server support.
- Added more notifications it Telegram bot.
- Updated some notifications in autorun.bat
- Updated instruction how to add Telegram bot into group chat.
- Added new error “Cannot initialize NVML. Temperature monitor will not work”, and new logic to work with it.
- Added restart every 2 hours.
- Fix internet error problem (with ping, was my mistake)
- Added support of spaces and special symbols (like /*-"|)(=+%$ etc…) in path.
- Now miner.bat window launch over than autorun.bat window, with a higher priority (not minimized now).
- Other cosmetics and little fixes…
Updated again. Please redownload it, fix one more thing…(30.08.2017 22:55 GMT+3)
Thanx, looks like it’s working stably. After update my firm is working for 3 hours without any issues
@Undertrey good work sir!
@n0g1291 Thank you very much!
Please tell me if all working fine. Maybe need to add some extra functionality?
I`m working now on new version with some new features and Claymore support.
Guys! I need somewho with good English knowledge! Because I have problems with it… Need to check all sentences and correct it! Please reply me!
Already done! Thank you all!
Today v. 1.4.0 released.
- Version numbering changed to shorter.
- Fully checked and translated. Corrected mistakes in grammar. Thank you @nekkidtruth for your help with English language. Now program interface is more user friendly! Thank you @gandotratushar for your support!
- Added additional option to auto-enable Overclock Profile for MSI Afterburner.
- Some little corrections with additional server. Added timer to check main server every 30 minutes to reconnect.
- Totally fixed space problem in config.bat, miner.cfg, autorun.log, miner.bat. Now after creating this files at the end of each line there will be no space (For Batch/CMD every less spaces can be a problem).
- Returned --pec and --templimit options by default.
Updated 04.09.2017! Hotfix, sorry
I see there is some line with “curl” library?
Do I need to install it?
I prefer running the miner using it’s own config file … so essentially I had to delete all the variable you were passing to miner and simply run the miner which will accept it’s own config … That ways my autorun is rig independent … and every miner takes the rig name from its own config file…
I am just thinking if that can also be involved in your config file for autorun to make it acceptable to rig independent option
Just to improve the solution. There are USB devices able to detect hardware inactivities(hd till example) and simulate the reset button. Could be interesting improve the autorestart script using some kind of crash recovery tool(fsck,…) in order to use these kind of devices.
One of them is in the picture below
I foresee some issues with this.
- Too many unknown variables with config or bat files not created by this script.
- Most likely a significant amount of script lines would need to be added to take into account a lot of those variables.
- This script is already rig independent. When run, it creates all the files necessary to run it on said rig. That’s sort of the whole point of going through the configuration process. It also ensures the script will run correctly.
I understand what you’re asking but I don’t believe it’s necessary to change the script in my own personal opinion. Just out of curiosity, how many lines of code do you have to remove to get the script to function for your own config or bat file?
Thank you for your question. I’m agree with @nekkidtruth. But if more users of my script decide to fork branches. I will create LITE version and FULL!
This program created for work in “All in one” style. You just need configure config.bat, copy shortcut to startup folder, and you can take a rest. It is what I’m working for, for take a rest and do not sit every day and night near rigs.