[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

I’ve just made the move from the EWBF miner to dstm’s after seeing reports that EWBF fee is more than advertised, especially after flypool difficulty change. I can confirm it’s almost a 3% hashrate increase with dstm. Is there any way you would consider making a similar monitoring program for use with dstm? I doubt we’ll see an update from EWBF to improve his miner or reduce the devfee

3 Likes

Soon will be released version for Claymore. And yes - it is no problem to create dstm’s support.

7 Likes

Development is so so so important for our community and I especially enjoy seeing detailed posts like this one.

Well done, @Undertrey!

5 Likes

I have been testing 1.7.0 all morning and multiple computer restart problem I mentioned before is fixed, its fantastic! :grinning:

I disconnected the internet and checked what your app will do, it correctly did n tries and then restarted the computer. It repeated the same PC restart cycle 5x till I enabled internet and mining happily resumed.

I also liked how new version did auto settings transfer from old config to new one, it saves time when installing new versions of your app.

Minor grammar tip: before restarting, we get the message something like: ‘Too many errors, restart needed fix GPU cash.’ It should be: ‘Too many errors, restart needed to fix GPU cache.’ The more professional your app looks, the better.

I’ll join the sponsors soon - the next 0.1 ZEC I make will be yours! Practical question - is sponsorship one for all your apps (EWBF, upcoming Claymore, dstm, etc), or it will be per app basis?

4 Likes

@Laszlo Thank you for your reply!

@Harry08 Yes, if you will join to premium users you can use all premium functionality for all miners that will be released. About your suggestion - thank you, will be added in next release. Hope you will always help me with detailed reports!

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Mining Hashrate low on AMD

why so many people mining to you?

Summary

acrefawn - it is my rig.
imaginary - idk who is that but this guy mine for me near 6 month… If you watch this - Thank you for that!
def170 - means that somewho use default config on version 1.7.0, probably new user only start to configure and reading information. Or just start to try.
def171 - same as def170 but for premium users.

Today was hashrate jump. One of my donators switch to my wallet because his pools was offline. (Thank you for that too!)

Totally many peoples mine on my wallet a little bit. Check how many visitors i have on this topic, check another topics. I have near 200 Telegram users only… I think my script use near 400 ppls.

Script help to save your time and moneys, and honest people give a part of this saved moneys to me.
This part motivate me to work and create new functionality. As you can see I’m working on updates, helping peoples to configure their farms etc…

6 Likes

but there is too many links on your wallet in code, but not specified in the instruction.

maybe he just did’t know, that he should to fix all links?

The most important thing is understanding that the script is distributed as is, it can be changed to suit your needs, as you wish. I did the work and gave it to the people for free.

More...

You incorrectly formulate the sentence. Not “Should”, but “Can”. This is the choice of everyone, what to do specifically.

I do not force anyone to use my script and do not force anyone to pay me. But people who originally came to mining for making money, should have a basic understanding that:
firstly - everyone earns here,
secondly - no one will provide an opportunity to earn more for free,
in the third - I am also a person, and my time is paid.

In the code there are 8 mentions of my wallet. 1 - in the code cap, 5 - in the configuration file, 2 - as a function. The function works only when the main pool and 4 additional pools, in turn, did not respond to the request and are offline. Every 30 minutes, the script checks the order of the pools on the online and switches by priority and the ability to first to the main and then from 1 to 4. My pool is not in the priority and will be selected last. 5 pools offline - this is a very rare phenomenon.

The script is already provided with configs for 2 reasons:
Firstly - I take it from the working machine, as it is and immediately, with the same settings I give for people. I do it because only in that case I’m sure that the script works 100%.
Secondly - all bookmarks and settings are written so that any user at standard settings could run the script and it worked out of the box. By checking that the product is ready to perform the function.

3 Likes

I’m not sure someone who registered 4 hours ago should be throwing around insinuations such as you are. @Undertrey put a lot of work into this command line script (which btw is open and clearly visible to everyone to see). The chances of someone mining for 6 months by accident (at 3 KSol/s no less) are extremely slim. I would notice if 3 KSol/s of my hashrate wasn’t coming to my own address.

There’s nothing wrong with a simple question and @Undertrey has answered your question. Unless you have definitive proof to make your accusation, please stop with the insinuations.

7 Likes

So, here my report.
I’m using this script since 21.09. as a premium user :space_invader:

With build 1.7.0 I’ve had some freezes when system should reboot (I enabled reboot at 12:00 and 00:00)
wiht 1.7.1 there where no problems since the release. I love the Telegram Channel, especially the /info option.
Also the option to restart the mining process and the miner sytem iteself is superb :ok_hand:

One more thing: The support of Anatoliy is perfect.

Thanks for the script.

Pool: flypool
EXE: EWBF 0.3.4
Hardware: GTX 1070
Settings: TDP:65% / Core:+150 / MEM:+200

6 Likes

Today v. 1.7.1 released!

Changelog:

• Cosmetic fixes.
  • Added Claymore support.
  • Changed bot again to @FarmWatchBot

Telegram bot changed! New link - @FarmWatchBot

5 Likes

Great news! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I think this update broke the afterburner profile auto-apply. It’s not working for me anymore.

3 Likes

Thank you for your report. I will check it.
I change this algo a little bit, because it was lag when autorun.bat cant apply profile and autorun.bat stuck.
By new logic after computer start on first autorun.bat start it do not apply MSIA profile.

3 Likes

Can we have the option of reverting that?

3 Likes

Working on it. Soon will be update. Thx
You can change it by yourself, find this string:

IF %EnableGPUOverclockMonitor% EQU 2 IF %AutorunMSIAWithProfile% GEQ 1 IF %AutorunMSIAWithProfile% LEQ 5 (

And remove from it this part:

IF %FirstRun% EQU 1

3 Likes

Today v. 1.7.2 released!

Changelog:

• There is so many changes that i just cant count them…
  • Fully rewrited code, now it is faster x2.
  • New UI with information savescreen.
  • Removed 150 lines of less code. Added additional checks.
  • Many other…
3 Likes