[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

On Claymore’s ZenMiner doesn’t work, alternatives for amd ?

3 Likes

I’m sorry. It is only for EWBF. I want to create for Claymore but i have not AMD GPUs for test.

4 Likes

claymore can for nvidia and amd bro… for mining ETH… if you can create for it more people will happy

claymore 10.0 nvidia amd

3 Likes

Today v. 1.6.0 released.

Changelog:

• Added check if config.bat is corrupted.
  • New logic of errors with internet. Autorun.bat not waiting 12 minutes anymore. Every 1 minute autorun.bat attempting ping google server to know if internet is reconnected, then trying to search “Connection restored” message in miner.log file. If total working time of miner after miner.bat start is greater than 10 minutes - after 10 attempting to recconect autorun.bat will restart your PC. If total working time of miner after miner.bat start is less than 10 minutes - after 60 attempting to reconnect autorun.bat will restart your PC (1 attempt = 1 minute).
  • New logic of changing pool server. Now it will change your pool only if your main pool server is unaccessible, but internet connection is available. As I said before, autorun.bat understands “Connection restored” message from miner, so pool server change must be more correct.
  • New function to notify user by Telegram every hour that miner is running. Plus information of average hashrate and runtime.
  • Temperature limit control new logic. If total working time of miner after miner.bat start is less than 10 minutes and your GPU is overheat - autorun kill GPU Overclock soft, kill Miner, notify you on Telegram and will wait for your confirmation. Else if total working time of miner after miner.bat start is greater than 10 minutes - restart your PC (it helps if fans are stuck sometimes). Remember, use correct --templimit. By default it is 90C.
  • Fixed wrong notification about EVGA Precision XOC “Wrong config”.
  • Added new error “Looks like GPU stopped…” and logic for it.
  • Fixed wrong timestamp formula. Now all timers working good!
  • Optimisations of restart timers, need more tests, but I think it is good.
  • Optimisations and cosmetic changes.
  • Other small bugfixes…

I hope that will be no hotfixes :smile: (aha…:tired_face:)
This version tested by me for 4 days. All is working perfect.
But in case of errors you all know that I will always help!

(edit)

Hotfix!

In case of this error at 08 or 09 AM
photo_2017-09-16_08-35-51
Redownload program again. I`m sorry.
On pastebin and GitHub fixed version already.

8 Likes

new release - nice!
thanks a lot bro

3 Likes

Thx alot brother!!! Will test it…

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Today v. 1.6.1 released.

Changelog:

• Cosmetic code fixes.
  • Added markdown in Telegram notifications.
  • Fixed numbers 08 09 problems (1.6.0 hotfix reason)
  • Now it is possible to receive hourly information via Telegram about average hashrate with %AverageHashrate% option in config =0. Calculation working always now, but notifications that hashrate is abnormal only if %AverageHashrate% > 0.
  • More Telegram notifications added.
  • Removed function to clean miner directory, now only possible to clean Logs folder by script.
5 Likes

Today v. 1.6.2 released.

Changelog:

• Cosmetic code fixes.

• Average hashrate problem fix. Now it is working. I`m sorry, it was my mistake!

• “If autorun.bat has already been started.” fixed, now it can work if you run it like Administrator or User. No need to EnableDoubleWindowCheck=1 setting to 0 anymore.

• Telegram commands testing period started. /start and /help working now for test.

8 Likes

Great script, thank you.

I’m looking forward for more commands for the telegram bot

Donation done :beer:

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you very much!
Please add me to Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Acrefawn
I will send to you your personal autorun.bat and you can suggest what commands need to be added in future!

To everyone who donated more than 0.1 ZEC, add me to Telegram to receive the version with Telegram commands! For now it is in beta testing, but you can make suggestions to add or fix commands!

List of users that will receive premium version for free!
Thank you guys for help and supporting me all this time! Without your help, this script would probably not be so good!

@dushan76
@twergin
@n0g1291
@sverox
@nekkidtruth
@RAZ13L
@gandotratushar
@davidsuswanto

At the moment the premium autorun.bat price is 0.1 ZEC. It only gives Telegram commands /info - Rig information and status, /restart - will restart your PC, /startover - will restart your miner.exe. It can be used by each rig or for all rigs (i.e. /info - for all or /info rig1 - for only rig1 status, and /info rig1 rig2 rig5 - to show status of this rigs)

Because I love open source and free software it is no problem to speak about discounts for users that do not have 0.1ZEC but want to support me monetary. You all must understand that I’m working for free and I’ve spent more than 3 months working on this script. I’m trying to help everyone and trying to create a good utility to help and stabilize your mining productivity. At the moment I want to open a little web page, buy dedicated server and maybe create own miner. For this I’ll need a bit of money.

Please note: Autorun.bat will remain free with 90% of functionality! I will continue to help for free and develop for free. The premium version includes Telegram commands and personalized support for a custom autorun.bat file.

10 Likes

Awesome EWBF tool!! I just sent over 0.1 ZEC donation. Sent 3 amounts to equal this as I didn’t see your 0.1 request until after the first, then forgot about the .0002 fee to send the first two. So 3 donations to equal 0.1 ZEC, lol.

3 Likes

Add me in Telegram if you want to have premium version with commands. Thank you for your support!

5 Likes

This is awsome and best EWBF tool! Works good and Telegram commands are very usefull! Keep good work!

3 Likes

Amazing work done by @undertrey, It just work flawlessly. I highly recommend this script for zcash mining community.

Statement which I love most what autorun script says “Now I’ll take care of your RIG and you can take rest” – which indeed it does.

Setting up this script is very easy – w/ the help of instruction provided it just a peace of cake.

You can always get in touch w/ @undertrey for more support and features. Many times Rigs remain unattended incase of no internet or if one region pool server fail. In such scenario autorun script’s Additional server features help a lot

Telegram notification helps a lot in tracking update of ALL RIGs. For serious miners I’d urge to go for the premium version of the script which helps w/ more commands and stats data.

@Undertrey your personal telegram support is world class and very helpful. Appreciate it a lot…!! Keep up the good work…!!

Many thanks,
VJ

4 Likes

very nice, thanks for the script

4 Likes

Top class service… So happy get the premium version… You can sleep and do another job… Temp and speed info delivered to your telegram

4 Likes

Today v. 1.6.4 released.

Changelog:

• Cleanuped config.bat (need create new one), removed some options. From now default names are: miner.exe, miner.log and miner.bat for mining run .bat file. Please remember it! Merged timers options in config.
  • Added config for silent or normal every hour Telegram notifications! Many peoples ask me to create option to select time intervals for this notifications. Time interval is still static - 1 hour, but from now you can select “silent” mode in config.bat, and receive all notifications with vibration and sound like before but every hour info without vibration and sound.
  • More information by every hour info. Now it show your Rig temperature, last total hashrate, average total hashrate and last hashrate by each GPU.
  • Added /ping command for premium users. By using this command you can see all shares with abnormal ping >300ms for last 5 minutes of current hour.
  • Added internet connection check delay. After “Connection lost” error autorun wait 10 sec. for “Connection restored”, if true - ignore last error. So now it will be less “miner restarted” notifications with false (or small) internet connection lost.
  • Cosmetic code fixes and code optimisations, removed many lines of code.
  • Now by option EnableInternetConnectivityCheck in config.bat you can disable internet connection errors list at all (use it only if you have difficulties with your connection), but it will disable additional server support, so please, be careful!
  • Fixed logic to found “Temperature limit”, and fixed bug with Internet lost errors, some times it was waiting one hour before restart (not 5 minutes like it must).
  • Changed restart computer time waiting from 2 minutes to 1 minute. Added notification.
  • Added notification in Telegram about problems with .log file (problems to remove, rename, move etc).
  • Removed some questions, now script working more automated.
  • Another little things that i forgot…

If any problems or you need help, you can always find me on Telegram
Or just send me message here on forum

Please do not forget!
1) Like my first post of this topic and on another posts if you think that they are interesting!
2) Answer poll in first topic and leave comment/reply here.
It is all very important for me!

Premium version still costs 0.1 ZEC. And it includes bot commands by Telegram and my personal help and support 24/7. 90% of script functionality still free!

In case of errors report to me immediately!!!

Attention! If you have problems with this script, please download it again. Sometimes I apply hotfixes without changing script’s version. Contact me only if you have the same problem with the latest version. Thank you!

5 Likes

In case of problems with hashrate!

1. restart computer.
  2. restart your overclock utility.
  3. try to change overclock by -1 value - apply, then turn back +1 - apply. (on each GPU).
  4. install latest drivers from GeForce Experience.
  5. download script again NOW and try it.
  6. delete config.bat and miner.bat, let autorun.bat to create them again, and check them.

If afterr that all you still lose hashrate - please report to me immediately!

4 Likes