Privacy is …

1 Like

Privacy is personal
Privacy is different for everyone
so
Privacy is sexy
yea!

1 Like

There are quite a few but consent is the one we harp on quite a bit.

Um, no. Changing the slogan is one thing but using Grant money to fund things like this is simply a bad idea.

We want Zcash to appeal to everyone including women, not alienate women by hiring shallow stereotypes.

3 Likes

It would be a better use of grant money if you look at how it was previously spent!!!

1M for videos that had zero impact?

If we spent 1M on paying influencers if would have a bigger impact.

We want Zcash to appeal to everyone including women, not alienate women by hiring shallow stereotypes.

Ok we can hire men too but nobody wants to listen to dudes crypto is 90% men.

3 Likes

Selecting for beauty in delivering a message is deep, not shallow. It promotes animal magnetism propagation through the aether.

1 Like

They could have hidden $1M on a Ledger and set up a scavenger hunt and it would have been more exciting than whatever videos that Zcash Media has up their sleeves (which who even knows what they are about since they have yet to be released!).

And I totally agree the slogan has been so contrived from the beginning.

1 Like

Privacy is Normal isnt the worst possible slogan but it also aint exactly going to capture much excitement. its hard to market privacy because were all having to tell people that their normal lives today are wrong i.e. theyre screwing up how to protect their privacy

1 Like

privacy is based
*marketing campaing sponsored by coinbase and ZEC bridging to base chain

1 Like

How about funding zcash bikini sets distributed for free with sponsorship deals to influencers?

yeh, privacy is based - that’s the slogan

@tm3k I haven’t been a moderator here since 2022.

Congratulations.

maybe all fashion and beauty industry companies should stop using attractive models to sell?
maybe auto manufacturers should stop using attractive models to sell?
maybe beverage companies should stop using attractive models to sell?
maybe gyms should stop using attractive models to sell memberships?
maybe movie studios, tv networks, and magazines should stop using attractive models to get your viewership?

why WOULDNT we use attractive models to help sell the privacy narrative???

1 Like
4 Likes

forget that centralized kyc trash

We could always do extremes, on the one hand zcash bikinis, then also zcash branded hijabs and burkas. Because inclusivity.

Privacy is sexy and based both work :100:

you cant put hijab and burkas next to images of women in bikini i think that is haram

Sure. Different contexts.

What about just something akin to: “Privacy is [redacted]”

The prefix “Privacy is” and some sort of censored word after it (blacked out/crossed out in sharpie).

David Klein TWA aesthetic.

Idk what’s up with the cannabis references in here I guess this thing knows me too well, even though I specifically said to NOT include it.

Idea being Privacy is anything you want it to be, since it’s yours.

6 Likes

I like that it leaves it up the individual to fill in the blank

Privacy is Important
Privacy is Paramount
Privacy is Necessary
Privacy is Expected
Privacy is Foretold
Privacy is Destined
Privacy is Chosen

Even “Privacy Is” kinda stands on its own.

3 Likes