🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

Well I just @everyone’d from the NFt channel, so hopefully you see it

1 Like

Maybe not, depends if we can rally together and build out utility for the NFTs ourselves. I think it would be cool if we can have something like a CypherPunk DAO haha.

1 Like

Other than CZ NFT, there are often people who set high prices.

Liquidity is important to assess the value of the community, but CZ NFT thinks it will take time. It was focused on a small number of people.

2 Likes

We need someone with experience, like from the BAYC community, to give some advice on how we can self organize perhaps? idk.

At the end of the day a strong self organizing community beats any marketing effort.

@gottabeJay I noticed you mentioned something similar in the other thread, hope you don’t mind I add it to my post.

1 Like

20 posts were split to a new topic: Should The Forum Move to Discord?

Wanted to speak my mind on something that bothered me about the collection since its inception. It lacks diversity. There I said it. Who said that Satoshi Nakamoto has a pale skin colour?

I was not aware that the Cypherpunk Zero character was Satoshi Nakamoto. I though she was ‘‘a young cypherpunk hacker and freedom fighter… attempting to create a brighter future with a new set of revolutionary technological discoveries that promise to tilt the balance of power towards a more democratized Internet…’’

True, Zero is not Zatoshi Nakamoto. This was not my intended point. Rather I wanted to point out that the collection does not reflect the people of the world, in the case of the human types that is.

1 Like

I think Full mast has the highest recognition, which is one of the reasons why I like this project. https://opensea.io/assets/ETHEREUM/0x3e86d6cf041b719c575f57050697c115f0a53758/968

在我看来,这些元素是最好的,也是可以识别的。

@rosenthvl hoping that of all weeks there would be some news this week on roadmap/marketing/airdrops? With all the work put into this so far would hate to see project fade with $25 floor.

I will scoop them all up myself if the project dies. Some people don’t realize that these NFTs come with a very advantageous terms and conditions document published by the ECC allowing owners almost complete liberty to use the art as they see fit so long as they own the actual NFT.

3 Likes

What will you do with the art?

The best way to get the most for your NFTs is to list them in a bundle. I’m more likely to scoop them all up if I don’t have to keep paying the gas fee. List them all in a bundle at break even prices what you paid in gas to mint them. I will buy them.

Break even prices? DM me what your willing to trade for my collection of 26 CZ NFTs. I have hand picked them so their not random.

Sent you a friend request on Discord

1 Like

Stop! Take a moment, and now imagine NFTs on Zcash…

2 Likes

For anyone interested, follow me on twitter (kinds lonely now) and I’ll follow back.
https://twitter.com/TakeshiBrock

Yes, I have imagined that since the announcement of the ZSAs and its super exciting, but I dont think I fully grasp the real power there. Perhaps you could enlighten me?