🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

CZ NFT is ANTI ROADMAP.
You have to be patient

1 Like

Uh, I know it’s an anti-road map because I wrote the same thing as you in this forum.
But most nft communities often don’t know cznft.
I want to promote cznft to my nft community, but no incentive to join them.

If the ECC reveals how to use the CZ NFT, people will explode
We just have to enjoy the luck of buying at a low price

2 Likes

What do you think?
@GGuy

The time will come. For now just enjoy cheap listings and cheap gas fee on Ethereum :wink:

5 Likes

I believe that our mission is sell our nfts more expensive and buy more zec for eth! then this world will be right

3 Likes

IMO the best application for our CypherPunk Zero NFTs will occur after the ECC engineering ecosystem has taken Zcash Shielded Assets into MainNet. From that point we will have the chance to convert from the Ethereum smart contract, into the Zcash shielded asset unit of account. Private NFTs mean that nobody can snoop around on your account activity on OpenSea any longer!

Here is my fav Zatoshi:

11 Likes

When will the remaining 2,386 Cznft be minted? I want to see the full rarity distribution.

1 Like

I think Charlie mentioned somewhere that this will be around this week or next.

3 Likes

Great job on this, I’m looking forward to the future possibility of trading these as assets on the Zcash blockchain priced natively in ZEC

3 Likes

Does Zcash have property in the Metaverse? Like do we have presence on Decentraland forexample?

Is a virtual exposition of the CZ NFTs possible?

Super cool idea. We don’t have anything official, although I know @geffen is the resident Decentraland expert at ECC.

6 Likes

your killing it dude! I wish i had the money to get as many as you are, Keep it up

2 Likes

Thanks man.

First thing I thought was there are (going to be) 10,000 NFTs!!! ZEC drop to cypherpunk zero holders! :joy:

Maybe a Cypherpunk Zero DAO should be assigned a slice of the ZCGC fund…? :thinking:

1 Like

I think any kind of future DAO that benefit the Zcash community should be able to apply for a ZCG grant

3 Likes

Just for the record, the excerpt above was taken out of context slightly. The thought experiment was supposed to highlight the opportunity cost of spending $1.8 million on the media grant and also to highlight that even if you gave 10k new people ZEC, the majority would have UX issues. So, the point of the thought experiment was UX should be a focus (not marketing)

1 Like

Agree’d. The community has been discussing having a Zcash DAO for a long time. Cypherpunk Zero NFT holders is a cool way to experiment with governing Zcash funds. Anyone have any experience/knowledge about running an NFT holder DAO on Ethereum?

3 Likes

I want try something with this idea. Still gathering some thoughts and courage. There will be risk involved and I don’t know if I’m willing to stake my reputation on something anyone can just talk shit on. lolz

Anyway, gathering some feedback about this on Twitter:

cc @brocktakeshi @Yaro @rosenthvl

3 Likes

btw looks like someone is collecting 100s of NFTs

5 Likes