Genoil's ZEC Miner

what hashrate were you getting with that? it shows 1.3H/S on pool site :confused:

Hashrate jumps about 70-220, maybe u need wait some

What should I expect from this? I have 54 cards ( Gigabyte r9380 ) I was getting 1070 MH/s on from ETH

Sorry guys for asking probably what was already answered, but this thread is getting huge, can’t find the answer…
So, mine 280x are mining at 70-85%, how can I load them to the max?
Thanks.

try to start 2 miners

Here is a link to an executable that works with Genoils and Restarts Miners, Reboots Computer, Monitors Share Output and Monitors Hash per GPU -

Have fun with it

1 Like

The powershell change was for an issue I had where it was restarting genoil before it even finished loading the kernels. That part of the script runs a timer that restarts genoil after 15 seconds of no output but for some reason it wasn’t seeing each kernel load line so it would restart after ~10 out of 12 of them loaded. Might be because I have a G1840 CPU. I probably should have described that better since I’m not sure many other people are even affected.

Reducing my mem clock by 100 also increased my system stability from crashing in a few minutes to running at least 8 hours with no restart script. On ETH it ran 2 weeks without reducing mem clock so it seems like my OC was too much for genoil but not too much for claymore.

I’m doing that now… with some tweaking

for the 480 people in config having -k zec zec produces 23 to 25H/s using -k zec zec zec zec produces 45+H/s and a solid read out on 100% gpu use no spikes at all This is on Sapphire 480 nitro+

zec-sa#0: 41.8S/s zec-sa#1: 45.8S/s total: 87.5S/s

I would like to confirm this… 5 x RX480 8GB OC == 198 Sols/s

1 Like

Just to reply to myself, this is not stable :blush:

Bring ya clock down a little on the cards if you using modded bios am modded myself but clocks almost off the chart. Might need a little more Juice in terms of power. My 480s are pushing 75w so cant grumble.

Core Clock 1092
Memory Clock 2080

Is working fine here little bumpy on speeds but lot better results overall.

mine crashed too lol… I’m bringing down to 1300 from 1500

I’m seeing more stable results using -k zec zec zec

genoil.exe -c us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u t1Rkm2QTG2hxzWeDVaQ4ZKHYsCAjHxfgewt.rig9 -p z

where would it go on here?

1 Like

I know as much as 2 zec being dual then tripple for x3 or quad for 4

before the -c should be fine

I’m doing up to 220 sols/s with 5 rx 480’s

Nice to see this has also worked for you and improved. Ill take ya extra H/s for 24 hours xD or 100 Zcash for reward lmfao :stuck_out_tongue: The only thing I do not know is how much stress its putting on the card but its resolved the spiking up and down in terms of hash speeds. Restarted in above picture needed to do updates on system but its better than before until claymore comes out with his in next few day or so with 390s at 100H/s will be mega interesting see what he done for 489s

1 Like

genoil.exe -k zec zec zec -c us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u t1Rkm2QTG2hxzWeDVaQ4ZKHYsCAjHxfgewt.rig9 -p z

? like that?