How do I withdraw DAO on POLONIEX

Hello-

Could someone explain or provide direction on how i can convert my DAO to ETH. I have DAO on POLONIEX. My DAO is Temporarily Disabled on Poloniex platform. The platform will not allow me to perform any conversion because its Temporarily Disabled. Please advise. I created 3 Tickets-No response

Regards,

try this here

Thanks for the response. I Tried this couple of times. Its not working because of the temporary disable status.

Here is the actual message- Withdrawals for this currency are temporarily disabled.

I know they that Poloniex has so many tickets open and and the queue for this tickets are 3 to 5 weeks that they have shut down thier “troll” chat box and moved those moderators over to support.

only advice I can give you is only have one ticket open, use the bathroom and make a sandwich because this could take a while.

I’m experiencing the SAME exact problem. I’m trying to convert my DAO as well. I’ve opened a ticket 16 days ago. I’ll let you know what they say. Like-wise, if you hear anything please update this thread. It’d be much appreciated.

Good Day-

No Response yet. Did you hear anything? keep me posted.

Thanks!

No, nothing.
My ticket is still open.
I’m wondering if they’re even going to reply.

Only the best,

Tehsin Amlani
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Think CitricAcid, worked with them or had to deal with such in the past. Please correct me if i’m wrong. @ CitricAcid, Your thought?

No, I’ve never had to deal with Poloniex about DAO, I just did a search on their website attempting to help you out.

any updates here?
They still haven’t responded to my ticket and it’s been open since May.

Just to ask, make sure… DAO isn’t even listed on Poloniex anymore ?

CitricAcid, no DAO is not listed on Poloneix anymore. Any
suggestions/advice? This is frustrating.

Only the best,

Tehsin Amlani
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

If it isn’t listed, they aren’t replying back to your open ticket, and the information listed on their site fails to produce results, The next step would be to have your lawyer send them a letter.

Would I go to a special type of lawyer?
What would a lawyer do exactly?

Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

United States considers CryptoCurrency Property. Poloniex is US based so, time to add disclaimer:
I am not a lawyer and this is only what I would do if the amount or type of property is worth the couple of hours this will take. If you already have a family lawyer they will probably write and send it for free. There are also programs online you can buy that are fill in forms.

The letter is called a Demand letter for return of property.

Usually, this letter from a lawyer get’s things moving when stalled or brick walled.

Did the Demand letter for return of property help? Have you been able to convert or transfer your DAO?

I have the same problem and I hope someone can help me. I am a European and I hope to find a cost-effective way of putting pressure on Poloniex.

Hello,
I have the same problem, I’m unable to withdraw my DAO coin on Poloniex.
Honestly I have no hope to get them back, but who knows…

All,

I logged in to Poloniex last night to realized DAO is available for withdrawal. Can someone provide some instruction on how or where to move/deposit DAO? I tried to use Poloneix page where you can convert DAO to ETH, I’m getting an invalid address. Any guidance here would help. Let’s act quickly before its disabled again. Another question I have is that - Can I withdraw DAO and deposit into ETH wallet? Are both ETHER family?

Did you figure it out? I am having the same problem. I started a support ticket in September 2017