How many people can access Antminer Z9 mini and mining

I’m guessing 10k which is 100 Msol. We will see in early July. If about right 5 batches would replace all current GPU’s, which would be about a year from now. I don’t expect a full Z9 until they can be sold for $2500 or less. I think it will do about 50k and cost $2500 a year from now.

Does it matter how many they sold…most will keep for them self.

That is why they sell little and then nothing for months …now if you want to buy you will pay now but will not arrive until oktober.

99.999% people who buy ASIC are ones who hope they are one who get it first and will be lonely miners on that coin…centralisation is good thing for them.
But people who want to join mining now or later will not ROI that ASIC probably ever because when it come 2 them in 4-5 months diffictly will be skyhigh

You forget that bitmain also mines…so moment first ASIC arrive for people who pay them Bitmain will turn in 6 gear their mining …and hashrate would be blame 2 people who buy it.

Honestly, only 300 is not much likely. It has happened that there are <500 units batches but i doubt this one is one of them. My personal opinion/guess is 5.000. The last “exotic” antminers had these batch sizes IF the numbers mentioned by many are true, the batchsize of the X3, B3 have been 5.000.

Another idicator for that is that the next batch is planned 2 months later which let’s me believe we are not talking about high numbers at all here.

I think the 5.000 number per batch is the most safe at this point to specualate. Just my opinion of course, someone in crypto business could be always totally wrong :slight_smile:

We’ll discover actual number soon enough… July is just around the corner…

Agreed, soonest mid june and latest beginning of july we will know more …