Miner- Zogminer: Linux SILENTARMY

which branch is actual ?? i use master but always havre opencl_error…

What I am doing wrong? Do not see hashrate

I’ve tested with both amd-pro and flgrx drivers. Both work. Provided you’re on a GCN 2nd gen and above card

This Repo: master or multi-solo branch

Are you using the branch multi-solo like I mentioned?
Did you specify the -G flag?
Did you first download the blockchain zcashd -gen=0 and let it go?
Are you using a GCN 2nd gen card?

is this miner for solo mining ? or does it support pools ? stratum ?

same problem with 1070’s and 970’s. I have cuda 8 installed… and im not sure i could install catalyst drivers on these cards.
Thanks anyways

will it work with nouveau at linux ?

Sorry, I messed up the git. Created the local branch multi-solo instead checkouting yours.
Due to that repository changing it was a bit complicated to build :slight_smile:

Now getting 50 Sols/s on 2 x rx470 and counting !

1 Like

Solo mining only?
20blablabla

I have the same. !!!

Ну я не рекоммендую демьяна для майнинга на GPU. Поставь Ксубунту. Так же не рекоммендую майнить на них вообще сейчас. Графика выдает много ошибочных решений показывая якобы высокую производительность. У меня 5 атлонов по 3 ГГц дают 40 хэшей в секунду, а стоят 2 процессора как один видеоускоритель, но едят электричества существенно меньше. Интуитивно чувствовал что не нужно с гпу связваться в начале.

Руссифицированная консоль это конечно нечто :).

Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same issue with the same cards (270x)

No, I have not. I suppose it would be right to use Genoil’s closed miner for windows.

I have compiled the multi gpu version of zcashd, but after it syncs it crashes immediately.

Started it with zcashd -G -allgpu

This is mentioned in dmesg:

zcashd[1317]: segfault at 110 ip 00007f5bb80c3034 sp 00007fff2e7b6448 error 4 in libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0[7f5bb80be000+b000]

I have 2 RX 480’s running on Ubuntu 16.04 with 4.8 kernel and AMDGPU-Pro 16.40 driver. Anybody got an idea?

slill can’t run NVIDIA on linux… :CL ERROR:CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES

Can you run clinfo ← if this seg faults, re-install amdgpu-pro and/or its opencl counterparts
Does a single card work? Specify all the parameters. Try:
zcashd -G -gen=1 -genproclimit=1 (after ensuring you have the blockchain)

will it run on old hd7950?

Guys, see my above post. This uses the SILENTARMY kernel which doesn’t support GCN gen 1 cards (at the moment). See the link in my post above.
This includes R9 270(X), R9 280(X), R9 370(X), etc

Thanks for the info. I will remove my 280x cards. Think I have some 380’s lying around :slight_smile:
Are there anything new I need to add to my zcash.conf file?
addnode=mainnet.z.cash
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=
gen=1
gpu=1
equihashsolver=tromp