NOMP mining pool fork for ZCash Stratum Protocol and ZCash block template

Cool. I do my monitoring a little bit differently. I drive around a lot, so I need something I can look at on my phone. I run zabbix on a VPS, then use the log analysis function to get me updates and send emails when there is a problem.

By doing a | tee of the znomp output to a logfile, I can analyze it. I will look more closely at the Block found and figure out how to update the time on the log monitor.

Wrote a little article on using zabbix the other day here:

1 Like

Hi mate

i am having an issue in installing z-nomp pool creating for zcash mining for multiple users.

Can your provide me the steps for ubuntu 16.04 lts.

Hello. I run Ubuntu 14.04.03, so I have not installed z-nomp on 16.04 lts. I also only use it for solo mining; I don’t run a pool. Someone running a pool could be much more helpful, since I don’t use many of the z-nomp pool features. However, I followed the installation instructions in the README.md on Github, and everything went smoothly for me.

thank you mate

happy mining

Sorry I could not be of more help! Have a great day!

did you get this working or still need a hand?

Hello
have a nice day.

Is there anything that can help me set up a mining pool?

Will you tell me step by step?

Help !!!
Please take a video of the pool installation :frowning:

Why not try following the very good installation instructions on the github project page? If you can’t follow that, then you don’t know enough to run a pool. Getting the pool software installed in only the beginning. There are a lot of ongoing operations work that has to be done day-to-day to keep it running correctly. Just sayin’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My studies do not give results.

Somewhere I get an error.
Could you pull the setup video help. :frowning:

What is the best zcash mining pool software?