NVIDIA GTX 1080 ti GPUs

Difficulty level I believe is the reason … Otherwise we are running on the same power and the same hash… what pool are you using ? Try changing it to another pool and see if you get a better result

I’m also using EWBF, can you remove your wallet address then copy and past your EWBF command?

For suprnova:
miner --server zec.suprnova.cc --user X.x --pass x --port 2142

For flypool:
miner --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user adress.x --pass x

uhh, nothing is wrong with your Command.
How long have you been running it?

im new to mining, was testing my PC for a month and then i get this GPU’s for starting a rig.
I started mining with the rig last week and the values were completly diferent…

how do you get 0.07 a day? I’m with flypool, 2600 too and i get 0.06 every 30 hours or so

Don’t know, just checked whattomine and the results for the rig where correct the first 2 days, then at least in suprnova i saw how the mining was working all the night and no transactions were done in 9 hours. That was the first time it went wrong/strange

In flypool im currently getting 0.03 24H which is not worth with this rig.

Well, if you are getting 0.03 ZEC/Day, then you don’t really have an issue. 2 weeks ago I was making over 0.1 Zec/Day. Then the ZEC price increase draw in lots of miners, which increased the difficulty level. The Network Hashrate surge is the cause of low Zec/day. The network can only output a finite amount of ZEC per day (I don’t remember the amount).

i don’t think you should be getting 0.03/day, it should be closer to 0.05/day at the current difficulty

I understand but in that case, exist any parameter to put in my config just to reach a bit more?
Should configure a static difficulty?

Thanks for your time, very apreciated.

Tomorrow i reply my results from today 14:00 here in Spain to be more specific.
Now its mining in flypool for 3 hours and i have these results:

well in 3 hours you got 0.005 Zec

In 24 hours you should get around 0.04 to 0.045 ZEC, depending on the network hashrate.

Your card hash rate is a bit low tho. It dosen’t look like you are over clocking them.

My GPUS are all limited to 80%, but they are all running over 700. I don’t believe the 3% difference would result in 70-50 sol/sec difference.

Depend on your GPU your core OC would be different, but your memory should be able to get a 1.2k OC. Depend on your OC software, the input would be 1200 or 600 to get the 1.2k memory OC. (note: My GPU’s operating Core clock is between 1800-1950 Mhz, and the memory clock is 12 Ghz).

I don’t think so, the difficulty level only affect the # of jobs you can get from your pool. The default setting is good enough.

I dont know why I read your post as 3 cards. Sorry lol

how do you see that table of power usage and efficiency?!

@JozeRi --pec in your config

@Sv4nstaygeR Keep in mind it takes hours for immature balance values to be moved to your unpaid balance. My suggestion is to let your cards go for several days on FP. You’re going to see variation due to luck and difficulty that, when aligned, could alter your income significantly. Averages are the only useful metrics; singular data points will leave you ripping your hair out. For the record, I’m not bald. :+1:t2: Yet.

1 Like

Sorry i had to wait 18H to reply for being new in the forum XD.
With my current OC config im getting this results:

Im making very nice improvments with distribution and cooling and ill reach
the 3000 sols very soon with these temps. Do you think they’re correct?
Tomorrow ill change the thermal paste of all GPU’s. Now all works fine, thanks you all!
I’ll be posting new results as i get them :wink:

Hey hi from Spain as well.

I have 5 1080Ti and I’m mining around 3200sols/s, which means 0.068-0.07 ZEC/day.

I limited the power to 80% and OC’d the core +100.

¡A disfrutar!

Hello,

You can share your overclocking settings from afterburner? Do you use some cooling?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

why is no one using the --pec command?

1 Like