Price Speculation

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mining Speculation/Strategy

Days*
20cahrs adfsfd

I think we are in downtrend… the whole space

Hi guys, since when did this thread turn into mining thread? (like most other threads on this forum).
Can we have please have at least one thread about price/market and only that.(FYI: there are also traders and investors here that have nothing to do with mining).
For those that say this is also mining related there is a mining speculation specific thread.

Thanks

3 Likes

LoL

We should bring more from /r/sysadmin

How do you do TA on crypto? Does it even work? Uptrend downtrend?

Ok back to speculation .

some buying patterns started showing up on zec chart

currently if I was trading I would start entering long positions with my final long at price of 390 USD , I will be targeting 600USD + within 3 weeks .

breaking below 390 will make me hold and wait for an up move to test the 390 which will turn resistance and get rid of the long position . and wait for even lower prices to get better longs .

all numbers are areas ofcorse , there are no fixed numbers in trading…

just my 2 cents

I think we are in downtrend i hope im wrong

no we are not

its strong uptrend since January last year .
and last drop was normal and expected and we have seen it coming a mile away and recommended selling at 800 . and I remember my post literally saying when price was 790 ( if I was trading I would be selling now ).

now I am recommending ( for whomever trading or wanting to invest in zec ) start your positions now .
in fact even 350 is a super long term add buy positions .
that’s 5% only lower than last low at 382
but who gets the chance to buy at bottoms and sell at tops .

I speculate : wait can you speculate facts?
Though It’s up 104.30% in the last 100 days since when it traded at $239.66 and the annual trend is up. 200 days ago ZEC traded at $285.91.

up trend . higher highs and higher lows .

and just extra information for whomever likes to look at charts .

in any uptrend on any chart (stocks/forex/commodities …etc ) first break of any low 80%-90% of the time is a fake one .

till now we even didn’t face this .

All the market going green again…nice😁

1 Like

Nothing changed, just a mining tangent. Price will go lower, everones buying cheapo garbage coins. Should turn after btc hits 7k’s. Supposedly the third week of January is one of the most depressing of the year anyways.

1 Like

I, for one, am trying to get rich quick or at least richer as quickly as possible. Are you trying to get rich slowly?

Fast money goes just as fast…I’ve been rich…and then not rich…getting rich will take the time it does, and keeping it is the goal.

But my remark is really directed to the ones who want to win the Crypto Lotto.

In other words all of us…

2 Likes

I’ve never been rich, hoping that it will happen, but agree that regardless it take time (unless you have dumb luck and win the Powerball or something along those lines).

I’ve actually built a business around this so I can deduct expenses for mining. Problem is I can’t get a bank account to deposit the funds into.

Which country? On my expenses, I can’t get tax back, because I don’t pay taxes for BTC. It’s not legal neither illegal @garcher

I’m in the US. All proceeds are considered income by the IRS. The problem is the banks don’t want us in their territory.