Price Speculation

Roubini FTW, hahaha. Man, I watched the full debate last night and I hope more people like Roubini represent the other side of the debate.

He was soo ignorant and repetitive and Peter shined bright with such a contrast in quality of discussion.

1 hours flew by so quick and such debates should be more frequent… Politics are slooooooooow

2 Likes

BLACK DOGE DOWN!
Zcash back to top 20

1 Like

Ox in Coinbase, what about zec? :thinking:

soon enough

Guessing after Sapling, which is only 11 days away!!

1 Like

download

5 Likes

what up with volume decrease with price rise? zcash works backwards… its magic

1 Like

More hodling? I could see volume drops indicating less people are willing to sell at that price. I think that could be a good indicator of the bottom if that’s the case, and that would be my guess with sappling.

I definitely don’t know enough about TA to know if something like that typically occurs, but it could be a good indicator that things are going to begin heading to bull territory again in my opinion.

2 Likes

Might have something to do with this -

https://blokt.com/technical-analysis/traders-reevaluate-stellar-lumens-xlm-cardano-ada-zcashzec-and-basic-attention-token-bat-after-0x-project-zrx-listing

1 Like

Here a longer read, but some interesting talk. One of the interesting parts in my opinion is the analyzis that if the centralization had been in the USA nobody would talk about it…

2 Likes

time for volume/announcement pattern theory to be confirmed??

6 Likes

Damn, just thinking about how it would play if all these things happened in quick succession… Coinbase, Sapling, Gemini block trades… buckle up.

Actually it makes more sense for Sappling to go first and then Coinbase adding it.

2 Likes

Absolutely - Sapling makes wallet/custody a hell of a lot easier, willing to bet they’re deep into that right now.

I think arrangements for adding zec to coinbase has been done and adding it to coinbase would happen overnight…but who knows…

1 Like

game time. double bottom plus massive buy volume.

5 Likes

https://cryptosam.fr/zcash-price-analysis-behind-recent-surge-price/

What surge, we barely moved :smiley:

1 Like

imo, around october 31st. zcash engineers/reps will be in san francisco to give a talk at the “SF cryptocurrencies devs” meet-up. imagine it would be helpful for coinbase to have them around if they wanted to add ZEC.

3 Likes

Slowly moving towards 19. Place
Edit: 19. It is

2 Likes