Production of a Zcash spot for social media

EXT. CONVENIENCE STORE – NIGHT

Streetscape of a standard looking convenience store

CUT TO:

INT. CONVENIENCE STORE – NIGHT

Man (BERT) in a neat looking blazer and glasses walks in. Approaches counter with a cheesy grin.

Disinterested female clerk (SARAH) looks up from her novel and looks at the man through her hair, unimpressed.

Man looks around the counter and selects a bag of candy.

BERT

I’ll have this bag of lollies thank you!

SARAH

Sure, that’ll be one dollar.

Man gets a dollar coin out of his pocket and places it on the counter. Woman goes back to her book.

BERT

Oh! Sorry, I almost forgot.

Man pulls a telephone book sized stack of continuous feed printer paper and plonks it down hard on the counter.

SARAH

What’s this?

Man, looking particularly proud of himself, teeters on his toes and explains

BERT

Ahh well this right here (pills up the first section of the paper) this right here is the transaction when I received this dollar

Woman stares unimpressed at the main with an awkward pause. Man not receiving the response he was expecting continues…

BERT

…Ahh, yes, and this right here is the account of the person who had the dollar before me…

SARAH

I… really don’t need to know all that…

BERT

Yes, of course, of course… well (thubing through the spool of paper) this is probably more useful… well… this is the entiiiire history of this dollar right back to the moment it was created.

Man straightens up the stack of paper and looks very pleased with himself.

BERT

I trust you find everything in order

SARAH

Again dude… I REALLY don’t need to see all this…

Cutting back to the shot of the man, suddenly a NSA looking person with a clear earpiece (NED) appears to the right of the mans shoulder

NED

Oh, I’d like to have a look at that…

From his left now, accountant looking person (BOB) in a suit appears

BOB

I’ll have a look too (looking at BERT) if that’s ok with you

BERT

(beaming smile)
Of course! Be my guest!

Now a small crowd of people has gathered and is going over the paper with great interest

Suddenly a young woman appears to their right (ZARA)

ZARA

Hey uh… can I just get this drink?

The crowd seem disinterested in her…

SARAH

Sure, that’s 1 dollar

Young woman pays the dollar

ZARA

Thanks... Seeya!

The crowd continues to pour over the paper feed discussing

ZARA (VO)

You wouldn’t make your bank statements public, so why accept any less on the blockchain. Zcash is the leading privacy cryptocurrency for fast, secure, and private transactions.

Zcash logo appears over the video

Buy Zcash today on your favourite crypto marketplace.
1 Like