Radical “to the moon” thread

3 Likes

Avg price for zec in 2022?

Zooko talks about the recent vulnerability and stuff, its pretty ok : )

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OwGWOOXjveGQ

1 Like

thinking we hit $3,000-5,000 range around 2020 halving. post-2020 really depends on if the community can keep zcash whole (no inflation forks). have a feeling 2022 will be a bearish year for the industry as a whole, so i’ll go with $1000-2000 range.

4 Likes

might seem crazy, ATM, but think zcash has the best chance of beating ETH to the +$1,000 range.

5 Likes

Would that be nice😎 20 char

1 Like

Please lend me your optimism…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you are right for obvious reasons🌚

1 Like

probably a little optimistic on the “we’ll mostly recover this year” (2018/not part of quoted post) really did think coinbase/sappling would’ve been enough to buck the trend (i was wrong; kek bad). thing-is, looks like 2019’s starting to become confirmed bullish. thinking we’re going to look good until around may. know i’m repeating myself, but if bitcoin defends $4,000 for a minute - i’ll feel confident enough to start posting price targets publicly again.

1 Like

if you’ve been accumulating around current levels - you’ll be looking good at year’s end (just be patient). last run - got to trade ZEC from (roughly) $30-800, and we get to do it all over again! i hope you feel my energy via my text!

3 Likes

wonder when bitflyer, and bitstamp plans on listing ZEC

You made my day😀and im getting ready for boost😎
Edit: been waiting your targets a long time…

3 Likes

For your target you might want to keep a check on Zecbtc price, if the current trend continues… when BTC crosses the all time high(20k) zec might be in $250-300 range still better than current price but nowhere close to the previous run, for zcash to cross its previous all time high, the rate of price appreciation has to be significantly higher than BTC.

I agree, this year might surprise a few folks

Phakov this year we sell🤯

1 Like

Cool idea for the promotion

How do you guys store crypto?

Paperwallet for cold storage, ledger as hot wallet and zec-qt as mining hot wallet

2 Likes

Hi @boer,

Welcome!

A good place to store your Zec long-term is in a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger. Do research to find which one you’re more comfortable with. You can also read up here about the different wallet options (some are free):

If you’re not comfortable with holding your own private keys or running a node, look for an exchange that has been around for a long time and supports Zec. One example would be the Gemini exchange.

It’s smart to learn how to keep and secure your own private keys for a lot of reasons. Exchanges don’t support opaque transactions at the moment.

2 Likes

I like the paperwallet idea. Thanks