Radical “to the moon” thread

The paper wallet is for many folks a good choice, unfortunatly we don’t have one for ZEC …

Ledger Hardware Wallet is safely stored under my pillow. For mining I use Guarda Web-based Wallet.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BTC4USD/status/1097487901842038784

lol

???
Not only I’ve got printed zcash wallet but also with personalized starting string (vanity taddr by @jasondavies)

1 Like

link to the zcash paperwallet? i wasn’t aware there is one …

example → WalletGenerator.net - Universal Paper wallet generator for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

here is vanity code → GitHub - plutomonkey/zcash-vanity: Zcash Vanity Address Generator

ONLY T-ADDR

From Coinbase youtbe, fireside with Eli Ben Sasson, I dont remember seeing it before

I suppose y’all have heard about coinbase acquiring a perhaps shady blockchain analytics company
Thank goodness for Zcash amirite :sapling:

1 Like
2 Likes

I plotted historical volume on coinmarketcap…includes suspect trading vol but overall trend is clear.

2 Likes

Double bottom turnaround? The charts have been painting this picture over and over again and it hasnt held yet. Though the market is warming up in a big way right now. This might be it! If we can break above the last high I think we’ll start to give some more certainty to the situation.

1 Like

Pretty much exactly same thoughts here. Needs to turn that last high into support.

USD 54,16 for now, been quite stable all these days.

(green is representing liquidity - looking good!)

what’s the official amount of zcash one needs to become a player? if BTC’s 21, what’s ZEC?? this is an important issue we need to discuss!

2100 ?? Needs to be enough to move a market.

1 Like

I’d say for BTC to “move the market” it would be at least 1M$.

Legit.

I’d say also where they are and when they move.
Shielded, OTC, multiple wallets, different exchanges and so on…

@revo5, really bullish news! Samsung sells 80-90M cellphones every year, if only 1% of those users would actually “play around” with wallets it would make a big difference.
Also the smart contract focus of the wallet seems very promising (I heard you can transfer ERC20 token)

…sending using fingerprint id… not sure about that, you could end up getting your phone stolen and losing a thumb!

Could be worse, iris code for example :fearful:

Only kidding, give it a couple of years and there’ll be hundreds of millions of new people exploring crypto on phones like that. Exciting stuff.

I want that phone myself😎

Now that’s the spirit! :smiley:

Samsung is the new apple (but better).
Just imagine connecting google play to that feature…