Zcash Community Grants (ZCG) is seeking a qualified individual to conduct outreach to universities, cryptocurrency and blockchain companies/organizations, and crypto communities to find developers who are interested in submitting grant proposals for projects that advance the usability, security, privacy, and adoption of Zcash. The selected candidate will work closely with the ZCG committee to identify potential grant recipients, assist in proposal development, and provide support to applicants during the grant proposal process.
Scope of Work
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct outreach to universities, companies, organizations, and cryptocurrency communities to identify potential grant recipients who are interested in helping build out the Zcash ecosystem.
- Build marketing and education campaigns with the goal of increasing interest in the ZCG program.
- Work closely with the ZCG committee to ensure that grant proposals align with ZCG’s mission and priorities.
- Provide ongoing support to grant recipients throughout the grant submission process.
- Work with potential grant recipients to develop and refine grant proposals that align with the goals of the ZCG program.
- Provide regular updates to the ZCG committee on outreach efforts, potential grant recipients, and progress towards program goals.
- Provide monthly reports detailing outreach efforts and relevant performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in outreach and engagement with universities and companies and developers in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write compelling grant proposals and communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of the Zcash ecosystem and the broader cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders, including engineers, academics, and community members.
- Strong preference for individuals with project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and risk management.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- A proposal outlining their approach to conducting outreach and engaging potential grant recipients.
- A proposed budget and timeline for completing the project.
Funding this RFP will depend on our budget. However, we wanted to post it now to get the conversation started and assess the level of interest. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply!
The RFP is available in PDF format for sharing here.
Proposals for this RFP can be submitted here.