Security Alert: Ethereum.org Forums Database Hacked by Bo Shen Hacker

yeah i agree, it makes people question the entire trusted set up… is it really as they say?

and that really was a horrible start for zcash, to have broken the one thing that was supposed to make it what it is… again would have to question how well it all really works, does it actually do what it is supposed to do now?

Im already pointing at ETH and monero and selling for BTC :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone who is actually holding zcash is just stupid at this point (or earlier)

some users on here were saying hold hold hold when it was around 100$… and time has continued to prove them wrong…

In my honest opinion we can probably trust monero more for anonymity in the long run… rCT should help with that…

and otherwise… there will never be another bitcoin. bitcoin will always be #1 for crypto… so anyone who thought ZCash would be worth as much as bitcoin one day… just forget it.

It surprised me that in his tweets he sounded surprised about the Bo Shen hack… that it scared him
"Bo Shen robery really scared me. Bo is one of our beautiful stable of investors [he is a horse? i thought he was a whale? have you seen his face - he is anythying but beautiful buddy! LOL]… and this shows that theives are actually attacking people like us!

wow thanks for the heads up… i didnt realize that people holding 100,000$ online would be targets of hacks and theft! LOL… is he serious? he needed bo shen to get robeed to realize that ? LOL WTF

and about politics, he is about as far left as you can get:
“My beloved leftist friends, focused on the “fake news” motes in the eyes of rightists, please read:” give me a f-ing break…

““Trump Is Already Implementing an Autocratic Foreign Policy”—”
does he honestly think clinton and her rapist husband and rip off foundation would have been better LOL WTF! maybe he should visit HAITI!!

oh S#!T SNAP RIGHT, the CLINTONS WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY USED ZCASH TO LAUNDRY MONEY FOR THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND BRIBES!!!

no wonder he is upset Trump won and the Shilltons lost! LOL ROFL!

and is this retweet a joke?
“This vial of cybers directly ties Putin to 2016 election hacks.”
cause its not funny, … liberals… bad humor

adn this tweet
“The latest fake news that I see ripping through my tweeps like wildfire is the one about someone dumping LMT 6 mins before Trump’s tweet.”

leftists think trump should stop tweeting… maybe the leftists should stop tweeting…

“Somebody asked me for a payment processor to facilitate receiving Zcash payments (or in their case, donations). Does anyone know of one?” zooko tweets on dec 9th
… meanwhile on Nov 29th he hearted my comment:

is his memory that bad? WTF seriously WTF? or is that just his leftist way of showing people what I initially showed him? i mean come on buddy, give credit to where credit is due… you initially found out from ME

meanwhile, later in his tweets he tweets out the thread that my coinpayments comment was in (again, which he hearted and knew full well about) as his “favorite thread”

if its your favorite thread buddy… how the F did you forget I mentioned coinpayments??? its just not honest… not trustworthy…

dont worry zooko, no one really uses zcash for payments… people only ditch it for bitcoin! i received a total of one ZCash payment so far… bitocin #1, ETH #2, and ive received more funds with Monero than ZCash! so monero for the win there! LOL ROFL

I honestly feel like the ZCash devs have NO CREATIVITY of their own… they just get ideas from others… even ZCash was a blatant bitcoin copy with bitcoin in the actual ZCash code!

they get ideas from others and then take credit for them themselves

bitcoin copy s#!t coin…

Youtube install videos…

AMA…

coinpayments…

I really wonder if they get any ideas on their own! LOL

and still NO WINDOWS WALLET WTF get some priorities buddy

oh snap, sorry I forgot… your funders are your priority… NOT US

“all coins are created equal”

BUT I GUESS WE ARE NOT HUH???

sorry we are not all leftists

he should really leave politics out of his company tweets

I’m sure there are a lot of people who support and mine ZCash today that would drop it in a second if they read his tweets

PS screen shots have been taken of this comment :grinning: :smiling_imp:

1 Like