So I was reding up on:
and got to know this concept called "buckets". Lets say I have 1000 ZEC in my zcaddress. I decide to send 1 ZEC to my friend. Several questions:
- I forget to save/backup encryptedbucket2 with the change of (999 ZEC). Did I just lost all 999 ZEC?
- When you generate new transaction you always have to take whole amount (1000 ZEC) and return the surplus via newly generated encryptedbucket2 to yourself and then save/backup encryptedbucket2?
- Am I correct in presuming that encryptedbucket1 or encryptedbucket2 contents are safe to store/send/backup as plain text without additional encryption i.e. nobody can derive some sensitive info from this.
- What happens to my 1000 ZEC if my friend does not execute zcrawreceive on encryptedbucket1 I have sent him. What if he decides to execute it after a year?
- Does encryptedbucket1 have to be send by email, written down for him or by some other external means i.e. no way to do it internally through zcash?