The Future of Zcash Ecosystem Development Funding

Results Matter:

The Zcash Development Fund must continue.

Split:
9% ECC: They are the backbone of the ecosystem. I would like to see them have 2% of their split go to fund outside teams they want to focus on co-development that directly aligns with their product mix.

4% ZF: The leadership as been and will continue to be an important pillar of growth.

4% ZCG: The results are mixed. There has been a lot of resources burned. I would like to see a cap put on grants to a max of $500 000 to any organization, above that these grantees should be able to be self-funding or attract outside investment after this level of grant. I think this fund should be much more focused on smaller grants to build much more community focused groups, and not teams that build and run.
ZCG should be completely independent of ZF.

1% Nighthawk: They are committed to zcash, they have run important infrastructure for the community. Some difficult decisions in the past but I support directly funding an organization taking full aim on the India market.

1% Ywallet: Results are there, I would support even more if the focus was more on building a stronger organization.

1% unknown
Probably Qedit if they deliver in NU6. I still worry that Qedit folks the chain, I think that team may be one of the strongest groups in the ecosystem, I have so much hope for ZSA.
Free2z: Great results, I think their team is much more focused on growth and how to grow the ecosystem outside of the crypto followers.

I support the renewal of the dev fund!

4 Likes