_tm3k for ZOMG(Withdrawn)

Withdrawing my candidacy effective immediately.
I regret rushing to submit my application.
After sitting on it for a while and thinking, I simply don’t see the ZOMG working the way it is currently designed. It either needs to be completely independent or let ZF take over again and hire support staff until we form a DAO.
The problem here is people, we are the weak link in the system.
Additionally, I think that other candidates here may be better suited for the role.

Let me be honest. Zcash has left a horrible taste in my mouth. I’ve been holding since launch (and have continued to buy every month since) and have lost money for 4-5 straight years. I’ve missed out on every big thing in crypto because I was married to this idea. To me, that is not ok. ZKP is the future, but currently, I don’t even want to think about zcash anymore and need a break for my own mental health.

WE NEED TO GIVE VALUE TO COIN HOLDERS INSTEAD OF USING THEM AS A SOURCE OF FUNDS.

Literally every day I think about what my life would be like If I had held inferior bitcoin instead, I’d be able to help people I love instead of feeling like I’m constantly drowning betting on a lottery ticket. It is this frustration as an investor that would interfere with my performance on the ZOMG.

Zcash’s mission is to empower people financially.

The Zcash foundation should temporarily re-gain control of the ZOMG and hire support staff to manage grant applications until a DAO is formed.

15 Likes