What are you listening to?

That’s damn near Melbourne bounce, just a bit more electro/chimey with the synth lead instead of brassy :+1:

1 Like

Listen with headphones.

I love this song, it just came out:

1 Like

Arjunadeep is doing a show in a few weeks nearby with Bohmer and some other (I’m guessing) European folks I’ve never heard of but it should be good and works with my schedule being one Saturday nearby and not a four-day event a thousand miles away, pto and all. I’ll wear a Zcash shirt and represent

3 Likes

That sounds like a good time! I saw Mat Zo (Anjunabeats) back in 2013 and it was magical! I wish you had a Zcash flag to wave as you jam but tshirt is awesome too!

2 Likes

I’ve got some ECC socks and other things too but ya know I dont wanna break too many hearts! Lol

1 Like
2 Likes

Glad to see Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep fans on here! To this, I’ll share my goto background music for coding from a decade ago, thousands of lines of code were written to this tune. :smile:

3 Likes

Right?! Going through this thread I was thinking to myself that I have potential concert friends amongst the Zcash community! Thanks for the share! :headphones:

Edit: this SLAPS!
2nd edit: I just got tickets for a Mat Zo concert in July. Thanks Adi :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

Love this song! May his soul rest well.

1 Like
1 Like