I'm always curious what people here mean when they say they have access to "free electricity". Since that doesn't actually exist, at least not today, perhaps they actually mean something along the lines of:
- I'm mining in my parents' basement
- I'm mining in a big frat house with a bunch of people
- I'm mining in a college dorm room
- I'm mining in my apartment building's garage
- I'm mining using an exterior outlet connected to a business next to me
In all these scenarios, someone is paying for the electricity and will likely notice the significant increase in consumption from even a single 6-GPU mining rig.
What's your "free electricity" hookup? =)