Zcash mining profit dropped

There is too much negativity into your username to said it xD

1 Like

i’m around almost since day one. at that moment people paid ridiculous amounts since the value was not set yet (think >5000 usd per 1 zcash or even a lot more). … hence the name :slight_smile:

1 Like

ROFLLL!! Indeed its hilarious!

1 Like

People are far too over optimistic and good thinking of others intentions.
The cat is out the bag and has been for a while now.
There are other coins which if you kept mining throughout the past couple days of blood on the st’s, have remained in the green and not shed nearly as much.

1 Like

what’s going on? does zcash do refunds? I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

1 Like

Unless Zcash plummets down to…Zero…you’ll make your ROI in due time. I don’t think it’s gonna happen with the amount of people who are backing this up.

if it drops to a point where it will no longer be profitable (profit > electricity cost), you can always mine something else. in case even that won’t be profitable, you can stop your miners until it’s profitable again, or in worst case you can always still sell your cards and make money with the money you already have from mining

What if more miners stopped mining? what will be the result? I’m still new to cryptos

Difficulty will decrease I suppose I’m new too

I wonder though if difficulty will stale there until we continue mining?

total network hashrate will decrease if people stop mining.

what about difficulty? dang it, my computer restarted at home and i’m at work :frowning: I need Linux!

2 Likes

I suppose due to new miners and farms

the difficulty will go down.

$270.09 (-22.57%)
game over within 3 days…
feel like Zimbabwe currency … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I doubt it. ZEC did the exact same thing the last time it was above $400. It dropped down to $270 for a few days. Then it worked itself up to $350-$370 and stayed there for more than a week. The more people bail now, the lower it’ll go. People need to relax.

1 Like

Yes its goin down Hard!! But my minign rig is still in the green! No worry’s here :slight_smile:
Just wait it will stabilize en after 1 Aug it will rise really good :wink:

what happens in August?

It will probably nose dive again before going up :wink:

I like how the doom and gloomers here are also ignoring the fact that multiple coins dropped. Perhaps not as hard as ZEC (aside from ETH), but there are quite a few that dropped 15-20% as well in the last day. Even LTC dropped 14% in the last 24 hours. LTC, ETH, ETC, XEM, XMR, DASH, STRAT…they’ve all dropped more than 12% over the last 24 hours.

2 Likes

I’m looking at the charts and it never drop all the way down to 270 and then back up. It’s been dropping since $400. when was this??