ZCash-proxy: Personal ZCash/ZClassic Solo Mining Stratum / Pool Software

That’s fine, thank you! If the proxy was open source, I would never have asked you for anything, I would have simply made the changes I’d like for myself. Hopefully, one day you’ll hit your 15 BTC income target and open the proxy up for everyone.

All you need to tweak is in www/.

BTW, I already cancelled threshold for open sourcing because it does not work. So will be devfee only for now.

sammy, any plan to update the ethereum proxy to use stratum for client connections ?

For small miner, it is not worth to pay for license.

Just wanted to pop in and say, I appreciate the software, and the opportunity to be mining ZCash without having to learn other stuff right now. I’m an entrepreneur who has the equipment but not a lot of time off, so…if it’s stable, hey, I may just put off learning the other stuff and let them run on your software. I am in process of setting it up now onj Ubuntu 14.04, gonna put 3 6 card rigs on ZCASH with this software tonight hopefully. We’ll see how it plays out.

Norman

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Solo Miners: New FREE OPEN SOURCE Mining Proxy!

Special message for people bitching here about that proxy is not open source. So it will never be open source or free.

ZCash is a commercial product running by US company, I will NEVER support it with freebies. All my open source work on github belongs only to real open projects.

Regarding ZClassic, it’s running by a retard supporting Bitcoin Unlimited. So the same story.

Feel free to use any open source crap you like, the only one value of it is that it’s open source and nothing else. BTW, znomp uses my equihash module. Cheers.

@sammy007 I saw your flags and I have moved some of the off-topic conversation to another thread, but many of @dlehenky comments are not violating forum rules and have not been moved.

Try to be civil towards each other even when you disagree and I will remind you @sammy007 that name calling is against the forum rules.

Citation needed: z-nomp/package.json at master · z-classic/z-nomp · GitHub node-stratum-pool/package.json at master · z-classic/node-stratum-pool · GitHub

What citation you want? I don’t need any. I just want my own thread without other projects advertisement. I used tromp solvers to make go-equihash, znomp used go-equihash package to derive his nodejs package. At least at the moment of my check months ago.

How to install this proxy? cant’t figure out. Any guide exist?

Hi. Testing your proxy right now with a 2ksol rig, my 20ksol setup should be ready two weeks from now. Interested in buying source…
Orlando

With your hashrate (2K sol/s) you will make approximately 0.4 ZEC/day. For a block with 100% luck it will require more that 25 days. It’s pointless to mine solo. You need more than 1 thousand GPUs for comfortable solo mining at current difficulty. Join public pool.

Ah, I see, 20K sol/s = 2.5 days per block if everything is ok. But it can lead to even a week without a block due to variance then to a series of fast blocks or to a series of very slow blocks. Mining is stochastic process and requires huge hashrate to reduce variance. Pools usually has tens/hundreds of thousands GPUs and it reduces variance for every miner in a pool. If you still think you need it, I am available in zcash rocket chat https://chat.zcashcommunity.com

Thanks, that gives me a clear perspective. Yes I am interested.

FYI, ZenCash is fully supported in zcash-pool.

Updated OP so it’s clear that 2 types of software available.

BTCGPU Bitcoin Gold is on the way.

Just published dev fee enabled version for BTCGPU Bitcoin Gold https://github.com/sammy007/zcash-proxy/releases/tag/v2.0.0

zcash-pool mod for BTG is out.

Merged major updates to all pools ZEC/ZEN/ZCL/BTG, contact me on zcash community chat if you wanna buy and launch it for your own farm or customers.