Buy or Sell Zcash

Willing to buy up to 5 BTC in ZEC when it launches.

Will discuss terms when necessary.

You guys are all posting how much BTC you want to buy of ZEC but you aren’t posting how much you are paying per coin.

@bkleinkn do not post email address in public fforu(for privacy sake).

If some reply to your post you automatically get update to your inbox(unless you muted the thread)

1 Like

Poloniex posted that they will be trading zcash starting tomorrow.

Kraken will be trading zcash as well!

What time is it live? Only thing I read was “In the morning PDT”

Looking to buy Zcash at possibly better rates than others. 1300$ worth. Message me

want to buy Zcash, please message me

Following this thread with interest: will there eventually be a P2P-trading culture in this community?

If someone codes it.

Something similar to the Ethereum decentralized exchange https://etherex.org/ would be cool

zero-x :slight_smile:

Yes it would; but we’d also like to see physical meetups (even though it’s a privacy-centric coin).

Willing to purchase Zcash contact if interested in selling

Is anyone interested in buying/selling larger ZEC forward contracts?

2,102,400 ZEC would be worth $3,784,320,000 right now.

How is that even possible? since coinmarketcap says there is only 2,689 ZEC available total.

Did any of you guys actually get buy for $1-10 for real?

I guess i missed out big time if it was possible. :frowning:

Contact me for that if you are still interested. Thank you.

I am also interested to buy some zcash. send me a msg if you have some to sell for reasonable price.

Any way I could buy some? Let me know, imonaflow@gmail.com thanks in advance!!

Us IndiaMikeZulu guys are puddling along here, watching to see how things pan out. Did buy a pinch of ZEC on Bittrex just for fun.

Mark

you can buy/sell at POLONIEX for a good price

Hi guys, you are welcome to our exchange, were you can buy Zcash for Bitcoin or any other crypto in a just few clicks. We are looking for the best rates on the market at the given moment.