Cryptolinks - Great Cryptocurrency directory that you have to bookmark for whole amazing Zcash Community

Usually is hard to find good and legit sites so for that I am sharing great cryptocurrency site directory, with all the site tests and reviews. What is great that there you find all collections of popular crypto sites and the site does not contain any shitty affiliate links or ads.

Cryptolinks - best cryptocurrency and blockchain directory, for beginners and professionals

What do you think about it?

2 Likes

Seems i got a false warning as others allready checked after and said it’s a secure site. I’am sorry but i felt i’am responsible to warn others after i got a warning from my chrome adguard.

Warning. I get the page blocked by one of my anti virus systems.

This web page at cryptolinks.com , has been reported as a malware page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

AdGuard has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you’ve visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it is possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. We recommend you to not proceed or try again later.

P.S

1 Like

Nice one, you will have to get new antivirus system, or maybe your antivirus is outdated:
You can check site security here:

Site is 100% secured, ads free, affiliate link free, virus free!

Norton gives it an ok

Trend says it is untested

Uploading: image.png…

and google says no unsafe content found

2 Likes

Hope it will be useful, thank you for positive response :wink:

Some really neat links! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your positive comment!

1 Like