🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

I think I get it @ZKash, clever! Appreciate this approach, might adapt it to produce a heatmap of my collection and adjust listing based on that :smile:

Use blockscan chat to contact zecwale

1 Like

:popcorn:, 20 character

2 Likes

Anyone here own this one? I can offer a trade. I have a pretty big collection.

4 Likes

And based on probability theory.
I’m also trying to approach this table. Since it is copied in a CSV structure, its transformation into Excel is not such an easy task. I suggest we split up. I’ll start with the last pages. Any ideas of automatic conversion are welcome!

1 Like

When will the foundation’s 2386 mint, will it circulate in the market?

1 Like

I suspect they will use them to reward zcash community members in upcoming events. I doubt they will just put them on the market

2 Likes

Then I’ll buy more to get more airdrops…

1 Like

If I buy it, what are you willing to trade for it? :slightly_smiling_face:

Zero character, a different Rorscharch mask, or a plague mask

1 Like

If someone can get me a csv file with all the cypherpunks and their traits I can automate the statistical rarity method.

Could you share the #?

1 Like
1 Like

I meant of those you are willing to trade it with

Thanks! I will also try to write a line-by-line macro for Excel. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll write You.

Yeeeee, my dream team

5 Likes

It seems that the WZRDS collection was succesfull, in one day:

@rosenthvl Has there been a statement about why an additional 14 NFTs minted?

The original plan was 1st 400 were for Mighty Jaxx buyers
Then 7200 for the public mint
Then 2400 for the Reserve

1 Like

Dear Zcash Fam,

The Cypherpunk Zero DAO is looking for its first members to help with getting the word out on @user89273476, @cypherpunkzero NFTs and our very own DAO. This would be the first working group established within the DAO and experimental in nature.

The first goal would be to draft and execute a coordinated marketing campaign on Twitter, promoting Zcash and the Cypherpunk Zero NFTs.

Currently, only holders of Cypherpunk Zero NFT can join the Discord’s server. Use this limited invite Discord to join our server.

Shields up!

8 Likes

Hello…
please confirm that we must connect our wallet to be qualified to join the discord CPZ DAO

2 Likes