🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

@almeki believe that this is a good summary of what the possibilities are.

By @zlawyer

ERC-721 tokens are infinitely composable, so anyone can build out use cases. Some that come to mind:

1. token-gate access to digital content
  2. token-gate access to IRL experiences, e.g. the cypherphunkzero party in Austin during consensys (see: https://tokenproof.xyz/)
  3. NFTs can be airdropped to holders (e.g. Bored Ape Yacht Club owners each received a Mutant Ape).
  4. Fungible tokens can also be airdropped to holders (e.g. renZEC, or some other kind of wrappedZEC on ETH)
  5. can be integrated within forums/communities to connect proof-of-ownership – someone could build this use-case into this forum, for example
  6. How about a cypherphunk zero DAO? www.guild.xyz already has tooling to gate discord servers. www.snapshot.org has tooling for voting.

The real beauty with NFTs is future use cases are permissionless. Anyone can build out for the social graph of cypherphunkzero holders

3 Likes

You can check the character of your NFT on OpenSea by selecting “Character Type”:

2 Likes

Interesting, will have a look.

afbeelding

1 Like

Kinda feel bad for claiming this one for only 0.09 ETH because its a pretty rare edition placed by the gem rarity ranking at #722 or top 10% of the collection. According to that metric I’m 2 NFTs away of owning 1% of the top 10% most rare Cypherpunk Zero NFTs! :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah :+1: thank you :pray::pray:

I’m surprised people aren’t more interested in buying the ones either the “zero” character type trait. It’s the flagship character trait of the collection, with only 30 given away for free during the free mint period

1 Like

In my opinion, its not that more expressive in comparison to other characters.

1 Like

It can only be explained that character type is not a rare feature. I won’t choose this attribute. It’s more like a conventional attribute.

1 Like

Congrats on reaching 100 ETH in OpenSea trading volume :tada:

We’ve applied for verification with OpenSea. We are told the review process will take up to 7 business days. Stay tuned for more info!

15 Likes

How can I check to see how rare mine are?

1 Like

the rare stones are those with short hair especially white or with double bun

1 Like

Are you willing to share the speadsheet? :smile:

You can use this website: Gem - The NFT Marketplace Aggregator
However I believe that the rarity ranking of gem hasn’t been verified by the collection creators yet, @rosenthvl could you perhaps comment on the rarity ranking that gem uses?

1 Like

Or Cypherpunk Zero NFT Rarity Matrix

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for sharing! And its valuable to have the ranking directly at hand when scrolling through the market, a bit lazy in that respect :yum:

2 Likes

Thanks ill take a look!

1 Like

Is ZECWHALE on this forum? He has profited from the recent hack, most likely without knowing.

This account: https://opensea.io/ZECWHALE?tab=collected

Wait now I’m confused. Does this score signifty that its rare or common? :sweat_smile: :joy: