Keystone Wallet feedback

Regarding PIN vs Password, I found the question of that Reddit user to be quite interesting. After all, in Android (among other systems) you also have the option to either create a PIN or a password, yet it is possible to use a PIN as password! I think it is confusing UX but if it’s just this Reddit user and me, I guess it’s no big deal.

Thank you for the clarification on the documentation of the time-delay and/or auto-wipe in case of multiple wrong PIN/password. It’s obviously a critical feature.

For the side-loading of application, I understand it is not easy. Are you familiar with our current trouble with Ledger? I, for one, have been locked out of my funds for years (!!!) because Ledger has made updating our app very difficult. Actually, even on Ledger it is possible to side-load applications, it’s just quite unpractical. Either way, in light of this, I am sure you can understand how important it is for us to have a way to not be entirely dependent on your will to update the app. I am certain we wish you all the success in the world, but it’s impossible to know where you’ll be in 10 years.

Thanks as always!!