Let’s talk about ASIC mining

So Chucky732 you wanna buy my GPUs? 12 RX580 $2k for 6! They have been on the market since June… Yea real hard to sell TY…
Not everyone knows how to program in some way nor has the time to sit and play with there little computer all day or night just to get the GPU to work properly. Unless you know a little about programming then For the average everyday person it’s a pain.
Great you can go to bestbuy and pick up a GPU! I love America!!! Does the average everyday person who does not know about programming buy a GPU that is difficult to set up and very costly to keep running with very little ROI even if they hold for the long run. Or do they buy a faster and more efficient miner that’s easy to set up with a quicker ROI? But the simple fact is your single GPU cost “x” amount. Where you have another miner it’s more powerful, more energy efficient though it’s applications are for only 1 thing but it produces way more ROI then a single GPU that costs about the same. You need more then 6 GPUs to keep up with the 1 ASIC.
What do you think the average person should do?
No matter what you do people will always try to find a more efficient, quicker and easier way to do things then the way you are doing it right now.
We live in a digital age and GPUs are basically from the analog age. When CPUs first came out. And I don’t know if you GPU guys know this but technology changes every 2yrs. You either keep up with technology or you waddle away with your slow old stuff, ig. the swift payment systems the banks use today. Hence a reason for blockchain technology!!!”
It’s not rocket science but I’m a capitalist emerged in a competing global economy and we all are competing for basically the same thing.
If cryptocurrencies want to be taken seriously in the global economy right now and play with the big boys “aka The Dow and nasdaq” then we need to put on the big boy pants and stop forking coins and stop complaining that the more expensive machine that has more applications then other different miners is costing me more money upfront and in the long run to keep it running. And in turn causing my ROI to disappear.
Isn’t it mainly all about getting the most Benjamin’s/crypto’s you can get so you can retire off of besides decentralizing the internet?