Let’s talk about ASIC mining

look, your fight with boxalex has very little to do with me except you are involving me by making it a public argument. It is an argument that seems to come from a place of emotion. I can guarantee boxalex had no direct impact on the dev teams decision. I do not want to answer for them, so it is probably best if you raise your points/ask questions their thread.

In my Humble opinion /he/ genuinely thinks PoS is the way to go for zec. This changes as he finds new information. this is not a contradiction but a sign of learning and understanding the problems from a new angle.

I really feel for you. but why take such a big risk. if at one point it was double, why not cash out when it got to 1:1? still that train has gone. Im really sorry to tell you this, but even if zec had forked your savings would have taken a big hit

This really helped me understand the passion in your messages, can you please stop trying to make this boxalex’s fault. It is the fault of the risk management team for zec. (Why are these people not on the official webpage? or are they the advisors)

but boxalex whilst easy to blame because he is a high volume poster, your issue (as you poiny out) is with the development team.

This thread will get their attention a lot more. it was started by Nathan_at_least, incase you missed it.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes