Lowo Life as a ZEC Member

September 16

Summer end come to soon

Hello to all my readers and supporters thank you very much.

If you bet on me, you won’t be disappointed, I always been an earner and help those who trust me to do so. People who trust me never walk away unhappy are felt like they didn’t get what they came for. People turn they back on me wife gf just friends’ family and foes all turn on me. Now they lost in the darkness of the containment of control people only Trust control not freedom.

To know who one is they have to lose not everything, but what they care about the most. Heartless love fearless only get you as far as careless let you go. trust in human or AI is the question? Privacy or public is another one do people understand they private before public we come out of a private part to a public world seen by people you don’t know first.

Private Ordering

How I look at Zcash is private ordering which has been in use for over 1000s of years before gov. We had private ordering and it’s a right to do so why we still have it today and programmable money like ZEC an others like XMR. Leaving private system to do simple swap in the public is wild business when you gain a true understanding of what’s going on here. My experience exiting shielded ZEC from Zodl to NEAR Intents: $589k USDT still held 50 days despite a written compliance clearance. Zcash is the place for this and was made for this reason the people who made Zcash not the ones to build this. They did they part its the people part to give them self the people the tools we need. People say DEV FUND is no good but the people needs privacy and stopping the DEV FUND is putting that power in the hands of those who control everything. If you dont builld then we choosing to give them the power without saying a word your voice is your action and will to build.

Why DEV FUND exist today for the people to build not private donations that’s a world you see in movies and people running around fighting for life. How do life we live get there really ask yourself wake up. We in it this is not a drill this the movie you watch you just playing your part only difference we gone build this time. Putting all the eggs in one basket is crazy no risk management no community. ZCAP is the community those members will speak direct to a ZCG member before a coinholder would come to Friday lounge in discord and ask questions.

With coinholder Someone can be running to be on the ZCG commited due to the votes being on. The coin holder people can vote against a nomination who should be voted in but don’t due to their lack of understanding an awareness of the person. Who is running plus you don’t want situations where people voting based off of favoritism and like we had situations. Where people was coming to the forum and was having mass people coming to the forum just for their people to comment on post to boost it up you don’t want people to run for something like ZCG and then people have a community of 20,000 people and they are coming just flood the vote and put somebody in a position that shouldn’t be there and they only got there because they had the community to back them up and I rest my case on that.

School update

Still got my 4.0 learning about use case diagrams and Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams. Doing schoolwork and building on Zcash have kept me busy and I like it give me something to do and not feeling bored thru out the day. learning about diagrams will help me with My presentations and explaining my work and how things operate and in the order that they will go. I will share my project once I’m done with this course because we have a project to do before the end of this course.

Nozy Wallet

It’s a lot of updates with NozyWallet, I would push to Github soon new wallet layout. I failed with getting Nozy wallet on ZNS webpage. Telegram forgot to check it month old message was not good at all hopefully the team post Nozy wallet check this tweet out a real highlight Mark repost on Zmanian post. A good team is a builder a tester an assistant someone to answer phones and emails That’s a perfect three-man team moving forward oh yeah and an AI agent. This the last day of reviewing on the retroactive grant hope all goes well.

Nozy wallet will not be another nighthawk wallet that’s for sure Nozy wallet will speed up the development in Zcash not slow it down. Bet on me we gone win I came here for this to earth to build the future this the party. I came for this far to help setup, people fail because they heart was never in it to start with.

This pass weekend, I got the VPS up and running check it out here LEONINE DAO: Our Zebrad and Lightwalletd in production this just the start and no plans on slowing down this my work my job. I post about Nozy agent as well Nozy agent on medium building a robot been a dream of mine since, a kid trying to take clock about to make one silly.

Zcash privacy developers residency

Big shoutout to @ogasky and his team for having me doing his event. I did three modules Zcash Privacy Developers Residency Maiden Edition this was fun and it help me with getting comfortable with speaking people always told me I have good information but need to learn how to speak and deliver the information. That I have but I kind of feel like it’s a curse because some things just not for people because you understand something don’t mean that you have to be able to give that information to people so I can give a bad delivery with the best information that a person can possibly give a human being but the person will overlook that information because of the way I delivered it.

That’s how life works

Thanks, you Everyone and I want to give a major thanks to Shielded Labs Everyone evolved with that team. Thank you so much for helping me and letting the community know that trust is key.

3 Likes