Miner- CUDA Equihash (with devfee)

The best setting for nvidia 1070 ? , i try low cpu because have a celeron , try -t 8 , but i have only 85 sol with 2x gtx 1070 .

-t 16 have reject .

-t 32 crash .

It starts at -t 18, you wont get more hashrate with a higher setting then that. Not sure why you have, I assume a lot of, rejects at -t 16.

No linux binaries? …

@zcminer-dev Any news here?

+1

This mining is one of the best for nvidia cards . :slight_smile:

Can we hope some improvements ?

What do you mean? And the 980ti is only a year old.

Looks like its dead project…

Hi all!
Sorry for the long silence.
I managed to do some optimizations and push the solution rate to ~108 Sol/s on a GTX1070.
Blocking sync is now integrated as command-line switch (add ‘-s3’ to use blocking sync).
PCI-e usage has been reduced a little.
It’s not quite as fast a current AMD miners, but to get more performance I would have to do I complete rewrite of my algorithm, which I am currently not sure is worth the time.

Enjoy!

For those coming from the old version:
Each threads now needs a little more memory (430MiB). However you do not need as much threads as in the old version to get a good performance. 8-10 threads are good on a GTX1070. For other cards, you have to try. Default ist to start 1 thread per GB of memory.

I’d say it’s absolutely worth your time to rewrite the code. Seeing that your miner is the fastest Nvidia miner available (at least for my GTX 1080), most Nvidia users would use yours.

Going to agree with nu1. I don’t know what you think you have ZC, but you essentially have all the Nvidia miners in your pocket for Equihash if you work on this. I shifted from your miner to SAv5 after it offered better rates, but that was days ago and you didn’t update for like a week.

If you continue to support this and make it competitive with AMD you’d make a lot more money. Nvidia doesn’t have anyone else working on code publicly.

Currently only yielding 97~sol not 108 on 1070s. On W8.1 x64 driver 372.54

does this work well with 900 series cards?

Works with my 970s. kjhlhkljklj

thanks, maybe ill try it with my 980tits tomorrow

With the titan x pascal i hit 123sol/s with 10 threads in my testing pretty nice improvement =)
im on windows 10 driver 375.63

First time I’m seeing this thread. First post mentions linux, but I don’t see Linux version. Only windows…

@zcminer-dev Great performance with the 1070 94 Sols.
But I am having an issue. Every time the miner start taking your part and connect to your pool everything slow down and never come back to my setup.

@zcminer-dev i can give you acces to a rig with 1 1070 & 2 1060 for testing (Win10 or linux what you prefer)

All the nvidia community are waiting for your updates, if you give us something similar to amd performance you will have 2’5% of all the nvidia community, i think the recode will be worth each second you spend. Moreover, i think if you open a small crowdfunding via donations of hashrate you will have more support than you think

i agree!
we need more hashrate!