Please send me some testcoins

Thank you but I forget who that site belongs to. At least one such site wasn’t updated from one testnet restart to the next so be mindful of that. I just noticed that even the zeropond faucet is still running on the b1 testnet.

Thank you very much but it was probably lost. While testing the GUI wallet I played with encryption etc. and corrupted my wallet from 8 days ago :frowning: Please notify me first before sending TAZ. What address did you send the TAZ to?

I sent to your address listed in your Oct 8 posting above: tmW62YihEG6LXpiGsGXwQzQpKGJEm1kkXPH
If lost, that’s ok. I have more if you need.

For now I have enough TAZ, thank you @hellcat supplied me today :wink:

If the address I used is no longer good, do you have an updated address?

You may send me some TAZ at: tmMCtjo3axT6ZBnWARseNq6kwSY2mg2XnhE
1-2 TAZ would be enough. Thank you.

I’ll send you some after work, in about 7 or so hours.

1 Like

@vaklinov I’ve just sent you 1.5

1 Like

I am using the zcash swing wallet for the first time. It seems I can only send to z addresses.
Sent 3.12 to
ztTyRXtHrEtLodDuPsBHZiAc9EbXcLxiJe7baQH2fWnK4PXcBiUkPjdZaN8jqqAP3xaJPfEsHrARvkeARsgmaiBhbUemgD7

I have 40 more or so if anyone needs them. But post a z address.

Sending to T addresses (T->T, Z->T) should also be possible). I have done it many times - just did it again. I will contact you via messages since this is not exactly on the topic…

Hi
I am all excited about ZCash and am very new to mining. I was wondering if someone can sent me a little bit of TAZ testcoin for me to continue with my learning process. Many thanks.

My address is tmTsZvQUGNKWhTZ9H1UA8N9wu2dpRdKeweW

Sent 0.5 TAZ. Good luck.

Thank you so much Mr Vaklinov.

ztTyRXtHrEtLodDuPsBHZiAc9EbXcLxiJe7baQH2fWnK4PXcBiUkPjdZaN8jqqAP3xaJPfEsHrARvkeARsg

Was it txid: 7129c0c3ae87f7da6567635388257d36c36d8c2aeed61d7f4e9987f5dfdc9fa5?
I cant find a transaction with 3.12 TAZ the above txid shows 3.2 taz about 2 hours ago…
There is a memo of “Test Coins” also…ty for sending!

I’d be thankful for 0.5-2 TAZ coins for testing

tmWFJuqKJJBT5B5Et8WSjpQnDgGuArZgJY7

just sent 1 zcash over to u. have fun

1 Like

please snd me some testcoin because i enter my my TADDR and it miss one letter at the end

here is my adress
tmPS6wC1ACBosq7HGaSvzHBTqQokPXn5gDe

thanks you all for your help
Dgrenier

Sent 0.5 TAZ
https://explorer.testnet.z.cash/tx/c827e1272b3e1fc98fd3a7f9a5cf4b9688cc3f310d55ea35335a949b21c2fade

Hello community,

Just signed up and started testing. Could someone please send me some coins for testing

tmMvKvsPY4QneBsCmjM9aRNNAwR18GhMKAs

Thanking you very much for all your hard work and time
Dzonny

@Dzonkarlo I’ve just sent you 0.5 TAZ