Price Speculation

I’ve gotten into the zcash community due to gpu mining a year and a half ago… I’m still here (though I don’t post that much). I still very much believe in the coin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am very pessimistic about the price, I am not sure if Coinbase would help at this moment, but maybe Bakkt adding Zcash along with Bitcoin would :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think its unwise to plan/wish/hope on some sort of market (news) event to reverse this trend

1 Like

Its what the algorithms are progmmed to do; max hi max lo (what those are, (?)) It’s going to push lower until it finds the volatility it needs to derive more consistent yields

Remember, wicks and tails like to be eaten and gaps like to be filled.

1 zec = 7btc

4 Likes

well, you guize need to come say hello more often. make good ole kek worried when i don’t see y’all posting for a while ( ;

not sure why no one talks about this, but FCT (for me at least) has been a great indicator for BTC

Full disclosure, not sure if anyone has noticed this about me (or even care at that matter) I hate bitcoin. i think its complete trash. I sold all of my btc around 8k last fall. Im happy i did so. I did not time my ZEC purchases well(dropped around 90k at 300…like a moron). I can share horror stories about losing 30k in minutes…ive made plenty of bad trades. I 100000000000% believe in ZEC and was willing to put my money where my mouth is.

There are so many bullish signs that i lost count. If you believe in yourself and your process - whatever that may be - everything else is noise and should be ignored.

1 Like

You sound like lyrics from this song: " I believed in proof of work, but then i bought high" :smiley:

1 Like

HAHA never bought BTC pass $500 LOLOLOLOLOL

1 Like

Ive talked smack on bitcoin too (It was a long time ago I’m pretty sure he got flagged!) but it’s important to remember that none of this would exist without it
That being said as far as the future of Bitcoin is concerned, eehhhh… who knows right?! There’s some kinks to work out but nothings hopeless

1 Like

I totally agree about BTC’s influence, where my frustration lies is how bizarre it behaves. From it’s community to people like ProfessorFaustus(Dr Wright)…I feel like I’m watching a circus that’s lightyears more ridiculous than the equity market (where no one knows who owns what). I don’t know why people bought passed $500. I’ve heard stories about people morgaging their homes, taking out crazy loans to buy around 6-8k. So many broken hearts and it’s going to get worse. None of these things are BTC’s fault but it’s going to leave a stain on the human psyche.

1 Like

Trolonio wins the forums today! I need to get high…I was gonna buy some smoke…but then I bought high…I wanna cry and I don’t know why!

2 Likes

Even if your high, Bitcoin keeps on going low.

Funny thing, ATM making more Zec mining BTG then when there were no Asics on Zec hahaha
Bought Zec for 3.8 BTG.

i was gonna buy an asic too, but that diff too high…

1 Like

A few posts on Reddit claiming BCH-SV has cried ‘Uncle’ & will be ceasing hostilities, plus BTC has been creeping up slowly for the last few hours - might turn into a good weekend.

Just ring China, you buy them by the kilo :joy:

Maybe McAfee buying in, so he doesn’t have to eat his own d#+&$ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope the BTC cash drama ends quick, bad for the whole space

mass discounted by ton too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No volume. Seems BTC will go below 4000 very soon.