Primer Bounty en Zcash Español en Telegram

El viernes 04.03.22 tendremos nuestro primer Bounty en la comunidad de Zcash Español para ganar ZEC:

Si todavía no tienes tu wallet, aquí te dejo el enlace al sitio web para que elijas uno de los cuatro monederos que soporta direcciones blindadas de Zcash. Recuerda elegir entre ZecWallet Lite, Nighthawk Wallet, Unstoppable y Edge.

Si deseas invitar a alguien más a unirse a la comunidad de Zcash Español para aprender sobre privacidad financiera, no olvides hacerlo. Todos tenemos derecho a la privacidad financiera como derecho humano fundamental.

1 Like

I would love to hear more about the ‘Bounty’? What is planned?

1 Like

Every Friday of every week members of the Spanish Zcash community will be able to help promote Zcash on Twitter by earning a reward in ZEC.

In this way, they will be able to achieve the following:

• Community members will learn how to receive and store Zcash in a wallet that supports shielded addresses.
  • Community members will help promote the use and adoption of Zcash on Twitter.
  • Community members will be able to understand the value of financial privacy using Zcash in an easy and practical way wit a wallet that supports shielded addresses.

Tomorrow I will post the Bounty in the Spanish Zcash group on Telegram.

3 Likes

I like it! maybe we can do it on the english chat as well?..

1 Like

Sure! Let’s do it!

1 Like

Nuestro primer Bounty en la comunidad de Zcash Español está activo. Únete a la comunidad hispana de Zcash en Telegram y gana ZEC. Más información:

1 Like