Radical “to the moon” thread

That’s the core of it - do the lift as a one-off for a bar/restaurant that’s important to zcashers. Create a live example, doesn’t have to be big or strategic.

I get the impression Thursdays call is gonna be great :grinning:

1 Like

Justin Sun deserves to be thrown in prison for what he has done to STEEM investors. I know people who have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars due to his evil moves. The fact people are still associating with his shitcoins is beyond me and shows how much dumb new money is in the space now. I really feel bad for all his followers, mostly kids probably who dont know a thing about crypto.

#HIVE is going to put Justin and all the greedy folks still on Steem in their place soon. Justin Sun will pay for what he has done. Mark my words!

I am Russian :slight_smile:
I am also sure that the translator distorts the essence and intonation of my text, but I am dissatisfied with the situation but not aggressive.

3 Likes

My opinion: 1) Make an understandable infographic of the promised and implemented changes. 2) Highlight priority areas that are important for the masses of people and set deadlines (not 6 months, but less), with constant coverage of the progress of work and intermediate results. 3) Stop writing articles about what zcash is, the same thing for many years, and make shorter articles that include items 1 and 2 - success and failure in general. 4) To finally understand what is needed for the success of zcash (exchanges and z2z increase is not quite what they are waiting for) - establish a development plan. 5) To highlight your work (marketing is the ability to sell and not advertise your product, you do not need to try to raise the price, you need to establish a stable demand)
And here the most important thing, you need to understand how you can do so that zec would be in wallets and not go on sale.

Storage is speculation, the price should rise (not yet suitable)
2) Using -if you use it as dollars, then why use zec, you will not achieve success, because everything is against illegal use, and for the masses, money is more convenient.
3) Unique functions - games, including gambling, I believe that zec should be used to access unique sites (zecpages) and the entire infrastructure (registration on the forum, website, media), this will allow you to save a little zec in wallets without using, which will create demand).
It is difficult to create convenient tools for working zcash with other chains, but it was planned, a large volume zec will be blocked, increasing popularity and prices. 5) Other ways to increase popularity, for example, prestige, ownership for the sake of ownership (coins, and other that contains zec blocking code) 6) Something like a bank (storage with easy access in the form of cards or other), it is important that people trust, many are afraid to store on the exchange or in the wallet, you need to get this percentage for yourself. As I see: points for organizing access to their crypto storage, a person sets up and signs an agreement. - it is debatable, but it is possible that a market will be created for this proposal + adoption.
What I came up with right away.
All this does not require a lot of money and time, it is important that the work does not take more than a month, this will create the impression of a denominational development, and I think the work should be covered constantly, even failures, this gives rise to discussions and does not give rise to discontent, because conclusions and again for the cause.
I would personally like to hear your opinion on the practical use of zec (except for payment as money, because I can pay with money anyway, I think that zec has no chance to beat either dollar or bitcoin, and now also ethereum) and I think that payment is already less than half the function that zcash SHOULD offer to its users. Or do you have a different opinion?

Better the topic is radical to be poor

1 Like

October is going to be an interesting month.

Demand … Which obviously is not big enough … or just the supply is too high for the low demand. Turn it as you wish :slight_smile:

I would say 100%, not probably…

i doubt …

not only traders …

nothing to wonder about at all. As long as every panel and/or board is filled with ECC close persons you won’t get other results than ECC desired ones…

You are not alone, but maybe i didn’t even get an email? :thinking:

I’am taking a bet that post-halving there will a lower bottom than currently.
( Warning: I’am 99% winning my bets, so be carefull with your answer :smiley: )

This should be 100%, not some 42%. Having in mind it’s a Zcash follower Account/Profil someone would await a more higher percentage supporting Zcash. I mean if i have a BMW car fan group and on the voting only 42% like BMW and 58% vote for Kia, Honda, VW than something is purely wrong.
I’am jealous how you could find something positive in that voting outcome as i wasn’t able to do so…

I would say it’s the result of inflation and lack of demand.

Agree, unfortunatly non-native english posters have a bit of problem to be understood by a 100% north american ECC/ZFND/MGRC staff…

+1 and totally agree, that makes it even worse if Zcash is way below such coins and has to fight with fun coins like Dodgecoin, Eth Classic, etc for a position in top 30 coins.

On the other hand, money isn’t that stupid at all, so there is a reason Zcash performs like that, easy and simple as that…

4 Likes

What’s your forecast for next year?

I have a small bar and would love to have a one page infographic at the counter that explains in 20 sec (time for a beer to be served and time the customer has to wander his eyes on something while waiting) what zcash means (cryptocurency, private, and accepted here).

Easy to ask for probably quite hard to make.
Edit: also if it looked good (like the previous posters), it would be even better

3 Likes

we seem to have a receptive audience in eastern europe/russia… curious about current outreach efforts in this region

2 Likes

Cryptocurrency is banned in Russia, in Europe it is too early for coverage. The first market is Asia and if not banned then India. Europe will start the game when it will be prestigious to own a crypto, as a means of payment will not work, there are no other functions yet.

perfect! i love subversive outreach. every person in russia should know what zcash is. laws shouldn’t impede our success

Let’s start with Japan where it is not prohibited, but zcash was removed from exchanges :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mr_k0fka/status/1308333333823328256?s=20

1 Like

Good question. We haven’t done a lot of targeted outreach in Russia to date. However, Russia is the 3rd highest source of traffic to z.cash and ECC over the last year and a half. I agree that we can do better there but I’m not as well connected there and don’t have a strong understanding of the landscape there. We are doing regional research but that’s not done yet.

For those of you in Russia, how do you get information? Where are you able to access Zcash?

2 Likes

Zcashers for Trump!

1 Like

I am very actively working on this. It will take some time but we are making good progress.

1 Like

What can you say about the reasoning above in the topic? In Russia, cryptocurrency as a means of payment is prohibited, like exchanges, I don’t think it makes sense to try to do something here. I am interested in how the usefulness of zcash will be achieved, write in response to my post something about marketing that I talked about.

Yes, I have a different opinion. People should have access to a fair and open currency that is free from censorship and surveillance. The dollar is not fair or open. Bitcoin is not free from surveillance. And being digitally native, the currency should evolve, not ossify, as Bitcoin has. We need to be able to scale at the base layer and fees need to remain low and predictable. A digital storage payment option requires privacy for use, just as the internet requires privacy.

4 Likes

Then success will come only for a very small percentage of the population, because to have access and use are completely different things, you have access to a lot in this world, but you use what is convenient, prestigious, cheap, and so on, this is my opinion, zcash with this the approach will be like the currency of another state, you can use it but why (this is confirmed by the time that it is on the market, and neither wallets nor exchanges helped change the vector of popularity). It’s good that we came to an understanding.
Either you have a plan to sell the tested technology to a company or to the state, then this explains a lot.

1 Like