Radical “to the moon” thread

:sleeping: so much waiting/bag holding

Zec is gaining a little…

it was just a minor dont give up signal from some medium buyer or mm on finex.)

Love the music and the visual background. Feels so Tween Peaksy! <3

I was pleasantly surprised by how accurate and non-biased this video is. It’s rare to find a YouTuber who is willing to do the homework on Zcash to get it right, so kudos to him.

1 Like

Can you point to that info? I saw info on 2 people more involved in communication work leaving.

If that is true, the employee turnover at ECC seems to be rather high. Which is not a good thing in conventional companies (and this is not a conventional company) …

employees come-n-go! this is not a strange occurrence in the private sector.

I’am no more sure which topic it even was the info came up, but i remember the names:

• Paige Peterson
  • Elise Hamdon

The above i’am sure left, the following i have no evidience but it looks like they left as they are no longer present on the ECC team page:

• Ian Munoz
  • Mary Moore-Simmons
2 Likes

It’s not strange, but the frequency can mean something.

2 Likes

meh …i’m not seeing anything concerning here. after a 1 1/2 year beat market - think they’ve done a decent job retaining talent (especially if the talent’s being paid ZEC).

1 Like

True.
Also, based on one of @str4d comments in alast video, it seems they could be way better paid in other companies within the same field

1 Like

This is my personal opinion, and only based on rough / general knowledge of ECC salaries, but I feel confident that any of the engineers could make significantly more money elsewhere. But they might have to sacrifice other things: Passion for the mission, cutting-edge technical problems to solve, flexible work environment, amazing coworkers to collaborate with, etc.

1 Like

personally, i think that it may be true. and of course may be not. its not a question. questions starts when the mission doesnt gain traction and pay the bills. then hard decisions are to be made.)

but anyway, without some some special worldview/dedication there’s nothing to do with cryptocurrency neither from developer nor from holder/trader/user side.)

; D soon

couple weeks ago fluffy admitted practicing “coin control” is the only way to properly protect yourself when using XMR

ian says this is opt-in privacy. i completely agree. next time somebody says “zcash privacy is opt-in” can counter with “so is monero’s”.

XMR’s opt-in privacy is worse since users have no idea how to protect themselves from different types of attacks.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

we currently have a malicious market maker. that’s why i stopped posting charts. our market maker is malicious because they paint bullish scenarios to harm bulls

becoming so blatant - even twitter normies are noticing:

2 Likes