Toomim Bros pool and wallet setup guide for cloud mining

I’m no expert, but I have an account at https://poloniex.com/ that gives you a ZEC deposit address. I believe you can use that address for the username in the flypool setup stickied above

Thanks, I and have made! Let’s believe what will earn soon!

also getting nothing with flypool… Zcash Flypool - Zcash (ZEC) mining pool

can anyone who is getting hash rate on either flypool or suprnova reply on this thread? Although the announcement from @jtoomim suggested flypool is working, my hunch is that no customers are currently getting any hash rate.

Quick update: We found that we’ve got a memory leak in our code somewhere. It wasn’t a problem on our development computers, since they’ve got 8-16 GB of ram plus their own swap usage, but on our thin nodes it causes crashing after about 10 minutes. When they crash, they thrash the shared NFS mount with their attempt at swapping, making everything else stop working. Nasty.

Things are mostly working until that swap issue shows up, so I think that we’re getting close to the end of this nightmare, and will be soon fully online and operational. But maybe there’s more trouble lurking for us, can’t say.

We’re getting successful shares submitted to suprnova again, by the way. A lot of users still have incorrect configurations, but there are at least a few that seem to be correct.

I’ll give more info once we have it. The memory leak should be straightforward to track down and fix, but it might take a couple of hours.

I’m now getting hashes at Flypool (hooray). It’s only showing about 20% of the hashrate I purchased, but I think that’ just because it’s only been running for a short time. Note that Flypool takes an hour to show anything once you have it configured correctly. Use a Poloniex deposit address for the username, assuming you don’t have a Linux machine and a couple of hours of messing around time handy.

I’ve already mined 0.00002 ZEC. Exciting.

You are lucky, i am still 0 hs

Note: our code keeps track of the total number of shares successfully submitted, and is designed to converge on the number of shares you should have been awarded by that time. If you get less hashing now, you will get more hashing later automatically.

I confirm I have received coins at suprnova. My worker isn’t hashing currently, and that is probably because of the time-sharing approach that Toomim is using

It’s only showing about 20% of the hashrate I purchased

The memory leak issue is making it hard to have most of our rigs online. We’re working on it.

Thanks for the update @blackfrancis! I’m still not getting anything, but I’ll keep checking throughout the day.

i get 12h/s now, 1/4 of what i paid for, but It is too late To start mine now, It is too difficult to mine and price is too low, Oppotunity has gone. Everybody should be free to decide Weather go on or ask for refund

now it is 3h/s again

None on Supra.

Can you please check worker Midas.Toom? Is this one throwing an issue?

I intend to compensate our customers for at least 100% of the ZEC that they would have mined during our downtime.

Still down though. Can you please check my Supra account: Midas.Toom?

Right now my average H/s in flypool is less than 1/10 of what I paid. Thanks for your intention to compensate, but May I kindly request for a refund as you clearly unable to deliver the promised hash rate from the start.

now it rejecting all shares from china server of flypool
sometimes this occur

please check hash or reject count
and rotating server (eu / us / cn )

Toomim Bros ,Please stop offering hashrate for me , I have cleared my order on https://cloud.toom.im/order?pools and will send zec that I have mined with your late and weak hashrate to you . The only purpose left to me is waiting for the refund according to what you have said as following: Refunds Nope. After the auction is complete, we will not do refunds unless we have difficulty fulfilling the hashpower contract. Bid with that in mind

Toomim Bros: I have not been getting hashrate any more from you since 20 minutes after I cleared my order on https://cloud.toom.im/order?pools . You can check from the pic below (the first line of worker default, which totally mined less than 0.001 zec in 2 days after launch) . Hope you can keep your words and do your refund for me.
Here’s my receiving BTC address for your refund: 1C4yyZhQCAkfWanMAACiJBTYj7CUKM828W