Transparent & Shielded DEX with Maya Protocol

Any updates on this? I seriously cant wait but there have been no updates in a long time. Whats going on?

2 Likes

it is still going on. We are testing the multi signature case.

13 Likes

Hey all. We’re preparing a lot of stuff already on the BD side of things. Thanks to Maya Protocol being part of SwapKit, expect decentralised and permissionless cross-chain swaps to be available in major projects, such as Ledger and Onekey. If you you’re interested to integrate Maya’s cross-chain swaps into your dapp, hit me up!

15 Likes

Shielded Maya DEX Swaps

ZEC ↔ MAYA

Transparent Swap

Sapling Swap

Orchard Swap

26 Likes
14 Likes

Sounds like we are close to going live here based on recent updates from Maya team. V111 officially live with XRD integration. V112 coming as a fast follow with a little housekeeping. V113 Zcash integration +++.

Question: are there plans to seed initial liquidity of the ZEC/CACAO pool? I did a quick read here again, but didn’t see anything noted.

So generally seeding the pool is quite a natural process. The team will seed a bit, and we hope to reach the Zcash community in depositing some liquidity as well.

We’ll be starting to make preparations for marketing, as well as preperations for integrators to be ready for the integration.

10 Likes

^Wanted to add to this:

In case you’re interested in providing initial liquidity in the ZEC/CACAO pool, shoot me a dm here on the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes