Zcash core developer proposal

Milestone 6 is over and all the issues except 1 of the planned was replaced by zf-grants/milestone6.md at master · oxarbitrage/zf-grants · GitHub

In recent discussion between me and @acityinohio from the foundation i started to do some zebra research for a future collaboration. As the zebra project is moving very fast in this stage there is plenty to do.

I asked the zebra team before taking this decision and they are happy to have me around with them so very appreciated for that.

Please note this do not mean no more work will be done in the c++ repo ever, i will just shift a bit the focus in this milestone but will make suggested changes to the open pull requests while they get reviewed. Still, if anyone is after a feature that think i can do please let me know and i will try to take care as well.

Milestone 7 is a bit different in regard to the list of tasks i always submit, as i am very new to rust and to zebra in general, it will be too risky to plan for a month so detailed. So the idea is keep learning the codebase, the language and do some useful stuff for the benefit of the software in the path. Items will be added as they are taken instead of beforehand as usual. Hope this is understandable.

Any question please let me know.

11 Likes