Zcash Education Videos

Hey @squirrel, we are actually in the process of putting the curriculum together. I will post it soon for review. Do you happen to have a link to share for those courses that you mentioned? I’ll reach out to those instructors. TIA.

2 Likes

Think it was these two: Blockchain Security Training: On Demand Training | Blockchain Training Alliance / Hyperledger Developer Training: On Demand Training | Blockchain Training Alliance

thanks!

2 Likes

A community member posted a question concerning language support, specifically for spanish. Do you offer translations for the materials?

2 Likes

Yes, we will have CC subtitles for Spanish.

We already have 500 students that have pre-enrolled for the course! We are set to launch on April 20. Here is the link if you would like to pre-enroll: Understanding and Developing on Zcash | Blockchain Training Alliance

5 Likes

For those of you that didn’t signup during the pre-enrollment process, the Blockchain Training Alliance Team is proud to announce that the Zcash course is now live! We’re really excited and extremely pleased with how everything came out and hope that you will be as well - Understanding and Developing on Zcash | Blockchain Training Alliance

5 Likes

just a fun comment - i like dat Kris has a beautiful wizard beard - makes him look even smarter for me

1 Like

He loved this comment!

1 Like