Zcash Media 2022-2023

I’m 100% behind funding this grant.

Just to touch on a couple of points in this thread:

Quality matters for adoption, because we’re trying to talk to people outside of the crypto nerd community. Sorry to use a stereotype, but getting some young male tech guy who’s already interested in cryptocurrency to pay more attention to your particular coin is not the same as getting all the other people in your world onboard. Zcashmedia videos are the only videos I have ever sent to people in my life who otherwise have no clue: my realtor, my massage therapist, my cousins, etc. I want the value of Zcash to be understood by lay people. That’s the adoption I care about.

Now is the best time. Videos like this gain like an investment. This is a “best time to plant a tree” situation. For one thing, views accumulate and seeds are planted in minds. People will remember something that struck them later, at the right moment. Second, you can never anticipate when the Zeitgeist will be highest for a given concept. When the right thing happens in the news, you want the video that addresses that to be already made so you can link it. It’s too late to decide to make it after the fact. This is the groundwork that needs to be prioritised before the next bull run.

13 Likes