Zcash Media 2022-2023

I’m linking my response to the original proposal, and also quoting the first and final paragraph.

“Fully in favor of this proposal, we’ve been crying out for years for high quality educational content and marketing campaigns to spread information and cut though the noise.”

“I’ve been really impressed with 37L since they came into the Zcash ecosystem, they seem to be here for the mission. We need a louder voice if we are going to empower everyone with economic freedom, I think 37L can help us find our voice.”

I am also fully in favor of this new proposal, for main reasons see linked post / quotes above.

From reading the responses on this thread so far, I think most people are in agreement that the videos released to date have exceeded expectations, production quality has been excellent, 37L have handled themselves with integrity and have already started forming strong relationships with many Zcash stakeholders.

And I think most people who are not in favor of the proposal have an issue with the cost, and these are valid concerns.

Sidenote: I love that so many in this community are so prudent when evaluating grant proposals. It shows to me that they want whats best for Zcash long term and want us to get the best bang for our buck.

But… I still believe we should approve this team to continue putting out amazing content, I think the 37L team can be a huge asset to Zcash.

Of course we still need to put a major focus and emphasis on the technology and user experience. With ECC switching focus a bit to user experience I think that will be improving soon based on their excellent track record! When Zebra starts to reach feature parity we’ll see more technical outputs from the ZFND team.

But we also need to increase our efforts in marketing and educational outreach.

I’ve been around here quite a while, and for as long as I can remember many many voices have been saying WE NEED MORE MARKETING for Zcash, now we can have that.

I truly believe 37L are best positioned to fill that gap.

My final point, the main purpose of this slice is to fund Major Grants, lets continue to do that.

9 Likes