Zcash Media YouTube Channel

@anon35140610 my intention is constructive debate :slight_smile:

Official Channel

What qualifies ECC and Zfnd to be recognised as official? Personally I think it’s because they deliver extraordinary value to the Zcash ecosystem combined with having the right core values and goals. Because they meet these conditions the community made it so :magic_wand:.

I trust that:

• The current and future media “Zcash Media” produce will provide extraordinary value to Zcash
  • The values and goals the team has demonstrated to date align with the communities values and goals
  • Zfnd is able to negotiate the trademark complexities to protect Zcash and the trademark (which is used in the channel name) from any changes to @37L’s role

Content Licensing/Sharing

Good point.

Personally I trust that “Zcash Media’s” intentions are to extract as much value as possible from the content which might require them with restrict how final and/or raw media can be used by other parties. I’m also hopeful that ECC and Zfnd can build strong relationships with @37L and negotiate content creation and usage requirements/restrictions around these issue that are in the best interests of Zcash. The community will continue assess @37L’s performance over time and advocate/act accordingly.

Personally I think it’s in the communities best interests to increase the likelihood that @37L can produce a longer documentary that has strong roots tied to Zcash. If that means we have to trust they’ll do the right thing for awhile I’m all for it.

For example, if the longer documentary was to be pitched/distributed to another platform @37L may run into roadblocks if too much of the raw material is considered “recycled” because it was distributed by 3rd parties.

4 Likes