Zcash Operators: Earn ZEC for your uptime

l.encore.lat:443

I hope it works as needed
grpcurl l.encore.lat:443 cash.z.wallet.sdk.rpc.CompactTxStreamer/GetLightdInf
o
{
"version": "v0.4.18-9-gb932e8e",
"vendor": "ECC LightWalletD",
"taddrSupport": true,
"chainName": "main",
"saplingActivationHeight": "419200",
"consensusBranchId": "c8e71055",
"blockHeight": "3141314",
"gitCommit": "b932e8e88e0b5d11dc1953910702b7d5578c1576",
"buildDate": "2025-11-20",
"buildUser": "root",
"estimatedHeight": "3141314",
"zcashdBuild": "v3.0.0",
"zcashdSubversion": "/Zebra:3.0.0/",
"donationAddress": "u1eav6avt7ktsha0ylk3dstvv4jxsd863w447capwhc5548u43gvmz3gqf4eadac0pxdca3kcxl9fhgdatkkyyplyp9mqz4q
mgecn69uts"
}

@emersonian @maeashi or other contest runners please give an answer here when you can.

I think a long-term benefit to Zcash will be to have publicly community sanctioned contests not change rules in the middle or leave people worse, especially if they are ‘technically correct’ in their grievances.

Maybe semantics, but it’s not a contest, it’s a reward. I agree that changing reward outcomes isn’t optimal, but at some point we have to be realistic, which I believe receiving $2k a month for hosting a node isn’t.

3 Likes

@LibreFibey

I’m sorry, but while I can certainly understand your frustration, I’m not in a position to answer your questions as I am a participant, not an organizer.

I should also mention that I’m still quite new to node operation myself—more like an apprentice. However, if you have any questions about running a node, I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned so far!

zcash1-vps2-dmz5.abanet-ca.net: 9067

1 Like

Please, I’m new in this community.

Add my node server. Thank a lot

zcashwalletapi.fun:443

I’m joining too. Please add. Thnx

@emersonian Hi! Originally I’ve posted my node on zec.workshops forums yesterday, but my message haven’t still appear there. Trying my chance here

lightwallet.online:443

The same thing actually. Does anyone moderate that forums? :grinning_face:

please add my

zl.devopser.online:443

Hello everyone! Joining you in this process. My node address here:

zz.cryptmaster.xyz:443

zcashlw.devshore.ovh:443

take my node too

z.devels.club:443

api-zec.noderoller.cloud:9067

Synced and tested :crossed_fingers:

hi, please add my node. it’s ready. I’m hope. thanks

zcash1-vps2-dmz5.abanet-ca[dot]net:9067

1 Like

Hello! I also would like to support this. My node address:port

zl.crendel.my:443

Add please. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I’m running a Zcash light wallet server for CipherScan explorer:

Hostname: lightwalletd.mainnet.cipherscan.app:443
Donation Address: u19l33nnr9qnhekptmjacyj95a565tcns09xvyxmt777xnk2q6c6s0jrthgme6dkeevc24zue9yqlmspdla5fw5mjws9j7fq5lwcra6yurct42fsxy09agzanh296p2wcq597udtdgj79wc8mnm5eefuwrs8495g42queg9xmhagmp8tj0

Running Zebra 3.0.0 + Lightwalletd latest.

Looking forward to contributing to the decentralization of Zcash infrastructure!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve synced and started my node. Hope it will be added soon :star_struck:

lwt.notmyf.art:9067

Hi! your node returns 502 (Bad Gateway)

@emersonian New pull-request for update community node list is created :wink:

Hi @alexxiy!

Fixed! The issue was an outdated RPC cookie after a Zebra restart. The server should now fully be operational.

Let me know!

EDIT CHANGED SERVER:
lightwalletd.mainnet.cipherscan.app:443

1 Like

joining decentralization too!

zec.indahouse(dot)me:443